Quattro is possibly the best 4 bike wheel support rack on the market for less than £300!
What's the big deal about the Buzz
Fundamentally it's down to design, safety, quality, and ease of use. Consider the following:
All things considered it's no surprise to see this carrier winning
product honours - it won an Innobike Gold award at the prestigious Taipei
International Cycle Show.
- It's supplied almost fully assembled; minimum work is required.
- It's the right shape for storing in the boot when not in use.
- It fits to all tow balls with an easy "first time out only" adjustment system, even the occasional tow ball that does not meet BS standards.
- The Buzz Quattro is particularly well balanced and therefore you can carry it onto the tow ball without it bumping on your shins.
- Fitting is a matter of spinning a hand-turning wheel, a really quick, easy and ergonomically satisfactory thing to do. Turn the key in the tightening wheel and the carrier is then locked to the tow ball. Additional tensioning of a Nyloc nut is sometimes required (spanner supplied).
- The Buzz Quattro is genuinely easy to tilt, well balanced during the tilting phase, and tilts far enough for use even on vehicles with vertical tailgates.
- It sits high on the tow ball, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- The wheel holders have multiple securing points that will accommodate all wheelbases, even small children's bikes.
- The wheel holders include tough and easily adjusted wheel straps which are long enough to hold the biggest rims.
- All 4 bike holders have identically keyed locks.
- All parts are replaceable if e.g. someone forgets that a tow bar carrier is fitted and reverses into a wall - which happens!
- Supplied with UK standard 3 function lights and a 7 pin plug; electrical adapters are available for those with 13 pin systems.
- The build quality - tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary.
- All tools you might need are provided.
- It also looks great!
Where can I get them from?
- Max number of bikes: 4
- Fits swan neck / detachable tow balls
- Dimensions: 96cm (width) x 85cm (depth) Weight: 19.2kg
- Max load capacity: 60kg, Max weight per bike: 15kg
- Integral lighting board with 7 pin plug (13 pin adapter available if required)
- Long guarantee
The BUZZ RACK 'Buzz Quattro' 4 bike wheel support racks have an RRP of £275.00, but are available from The Roof Box Company, currently on offer priced at £244.85. Don't forget you'll get 5% off this price with our discount below. You can find out more about them and the range of products available from their website Please note prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change
5% Discount Voucher for the Roof Box CompanyThe Roof Box Company is the UK's leading mail order supplier of car roof boxes, roof bars, Thule roof racks, bike racks and more. Their prices are already massively discounted but, for UKCampsite.co.uk members, they are offering a further 5% off EVERYTHING on their website, excluding Package Deals, Bargain items and Carriage costs. Click here to visit their site and claim your discount.
Win a BUZZ RACK 'Buzz Quattro' 4 bike wheel support rack!
We have teamed up with The Roof Box Company and are offering you the
chance to win a BUZZ RACK 'Buzz Quattro' 4 bike wheel support rack worth £224.85. To find out more and for your chance to enter, click here
- Competition now closed!
Discuss this on our Message Forums
To join in the discussion on the message forums,
This article has the following linked sections
||BUZZ RACK Buzzwing 4 Bike Tilting and Folding Rack|
The excellent BUZZ RACK Buzzwing folds to make storage really convenient and comes at a great price for such a robust carrier with so many useful features.
||KAMEI Husky L Roof Box|
The Husky L roofbox includes all the essential attributes of any KAMEI box - really good looks, ease of use, top quality mouldings, excellent security, wide opening on gas struts plus so much more. Available from the Roof Box Company. Win one here!
||AutoSock Ice and Snow Wheel Socks|
AutoSock car snow socks from The Roof Box Company give normal road tyres the grip they need on ice and snow to get you home. Don't get caught by the awful winter weather again. Claim an exclusive discount, and enter our competition to win some!
||Buzz Rack Buffalo 4 Bike Tilting Towball Carrier |
The Buffalo is an exceptionally well designed and smart carrier for 4 bikes which fits all tow balls, tilts via a foot operated pedal, includes an integrated cable lock and has well padded bike cradles.
||Buzz Rack Scorpion 2 Bike Carrier |
The towbar mounted BUZZ RACK Scorpion is a great choice for anyone who wants to carry 2 bikes, especially heavy bikes or electric bikes. Find out more, use our exclusive discount voucher, and get a chance to win one!
||The Roof Box Company|
The Roof Box Company is the UK’s largest specialist online retailer for car roof boxes, bike racks, roof bars, boot liners and car seat covers. In addition, they also have a good range of pet travel products and winter driving accessories
||KAMEI 450 Roof Box|
One of the best top quality roof boxes on the market, with the longest guarantee of any manufacturer in the car rack systems sector. Read on to get 5% off everything with the Roof Box Company and a chance to win a KAMEI 450 Roof Box
||RUD i-Sock - Walk on Snow and Ice|
The RUD i-Sock is a completely new safety product that offers exceptional grip on snowy and icy surfaces, just strap them onto your boots or shoes. See videos of them in action, get an exclusive discount and a chance to win some!
||Dog Bag Pop Up Fabric Kennel|
Dog Bag is gentler, warmer, and all round snugger refuge for a pet than a steel cage or a plastic crate, ideal for transporting your dog in the car, or as a kennel once you arrive on a campsite. Find our more and have a chance to win one
||KAMEI Delphin 470 Roof Box|
One of the best top quality roof boxes on the market, with the longest guarantee of any manufacturer in the car rack systems sector.
||Grizzly M Roofbox|
There comes a time when you have already upgraded to a bigger car (twice), and you still cannot fit all your camping gear in, including the kids and dogs for a weekend away, so what do you do?