Save money on your insurance by getting a quote from the UKCampsite.co.uk affiliated insurers. Compare prices from the list below, some even provide a discount for you being a UKCampsite.co.uk visitor. Insurance is available for touring caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents, and static caravans. The following insurance companies may be able to provide you with a quote:
Get an Online Quote at Caravan Guard and get up to 20% off!
||Insuremycaravan is one of the fastest growing caravan insurers in the UK. Get an online quote for touring caravan insurance Their policies allow you to select the best cover for your situation and only pay for the features you need.
||Adrian Flux offers comprehensive caravan and motorhome cover which gives great value for money, and will give up to 15% discount for UKCampsite.co.uk users! Phone 01553 400 680 or get an online quote for your caravan insurance here, and motorhome insurance here
Now-a-days caravans, motorhomes and trailer tents represent a large financial investment, one that you should really protect against loss, fire and theft and accidents. You may also require a third party liability indemnity insurance policy for protection for yourself against claims made by others.
Whilst on holiday, the one thing you don't want to do is worry about theft or damage to your unit. By sorting out a decent insurance policy ensures you and your family can enjoy your holiday in peace with the security and confidence of knowing your unit is safely insured.
When taking out an insurance policy for your unit, you should consider the following:
Most policies will require that the caravan is secured, normally with a wheel clamp and Hitchlock whenever it is left unattended. Depending on the
value of the unit some additional security measures may also be required, e.g. alarm systems.
- Is the policy an all risk policy not only protecting the caravan but also the contents and equipment against loss or damage whilst being used and
whilst in storage?
- Is it covered whilst being towed,
- Does the policy cover the cost of recovery (both at home and whilst abroad)?
- Does the policy include delivery to the repairer and then to your home?
- Is the policy new for old?
- Does it cover the costs of temporary accomodation?
- Is the unit stored at home or in storage?
- If in storage does the facility have CCTV, floodlights, a checking in and out procedure and is the area
securely fenced off?
- Does it offer personal accident cover?
- Does it offer public liability cover?
- Does it offer a no-claims discount?
- Does it offer a discount for extra security measures?
- Does it offer discount for club members?
Caravan insurance is increasing becoming more expensive what with the theft of caravans going up and repairs costs for even the most minor
damage running into hundreds of pounds, it really does pay to get a quotation from many different insurance companies and aim to get the
very best value that you can for your caravan insurance.