These are mainly for the people with ''vans that have ovens, but just as tasty at home too.....
- Bag of Nachos,,
- Jar of Salsa,
- Cooked chicken (optional),
- Chilli Beef (optional),
- Cheese (grated),
- Creme Fraiche,
- Jalapeno peppers,
- Black olives.
1) Take a bag of nachos, layer some out in the bottom of a pyrex dish, or summat.
2) Tip a jar of salsa over it, then cover with the rest of the nachos. I sometimes
Put in pieces of cooked chicken, or chili beef.
3) Then when you have a nice pile of nachos, grate some cheese over the top....
Monterey Jack is the best..... (the stuff they use on pizzas), but any cheese will do!
4) Bung it in the oven for about 20 minutes, sometimes up to half an hour, serve with a dollop of creme fraiche, some guacamole, jalapeno peppers, and black olives!
The perfect accompaniment for a ''Sol'' beer, with a lime wedge in it, and a couple of tequila slammers!