A favorite of ours, especially in the summer, is a nice chicken salad.
- Fresh Chickem breast,
- Virgin olive oil,
- Chopped mushrooms,
- Chopped leek,
- Salt and Pepper to taste,
- Cup of white wine,
- Fresh salad or pre-packed bag,
- Baby tomatoes,
- Chopped Feta cheese
1) Cut your fresh chicken breast into bite sized lumps
2) Fry in a little virgin olive oil,
3) Add some chopped mushrooms, and some chopped leek.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) Fry until tender, add some white wine, about a cupful!
6) While this is cooking, prepare a salad....one of them bags from Asda will
do.... nice drop o'' vinaigrette, or our fave.... cracked black pepper dressing.
7) Chuck in some baby tomatoes, and some chopped feta cheese!
8) When your chicken's cooked.... allow to slightly cool before adding to the salad. Serve with crusty white bread, and a drop of your favorite wine....
Just look at that sunset, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.