1) Boil the rice, add 1 teaspoon of turmeric to the water to help colour the rice,
2) Meanwhile fry the chicken breast meat with the onion and garlic, add the remaining turmeric and hot paprika,
3) When chicken is cooked, add pepperoni sausage (sliced up) add the peas and a little water (to prevent sticking) and then remove from heat,
4) Drain the coloured rice and stir into the other food ingredients,
5) Place back on heat add a little more water to mixture if necessary,
6) Finally heat seafoodsticks under a grill or microwave and mix into the the other food ingredients.
Serve with tortilla wraps and dry white wine.