A delicious yet simple pork dish to match that of a restuarant.
- Cubed Pork,
- Tin hot dog sausages,
- 1 Onion cubed,
- Oxo Cube,
- Salt and Pepper,
- Dark Soya Sauce about 3 tbls,
- Rice about 3/4 pound,
- Cheese be as liberal as you want,
- Mushrooms (about 4 ozs),
- Frozen peas (about 3 ozs).
1) Bung the pork in the pan and stir fry for a few mins,
2) Bung in the rest apart from the cheese,
3) Add the oxo cube and some salt and pepper,
4) Add some boiling water and simmer for about half hour,
5) Stir fry the rice in a little oil,
6) Top the pork mixture up with water,
7) Add the rice and bring to the boil and stir, then simmer for about 5 mins,
8) Turn the heat off, cover and wait until the rice has absorbed the water, and is
9) Shove the cheese on top and stuff under the grill until cheese has melted.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, serve with crusty bread.