|Dubs At The Hall 2013 runs from Friday July 5th 5pm until Sunday July 7th 5pm, and is held at Holt Hall in Norfolk. Read on for full details, and a chance to win tickets!|
Whats the show about?
Designed to allow VW enthusiasts the opportunity to enjoy a couple of
days of music in a relaxed, family-friendly environment, DATH takes place on the weekend of July
5-7, at the beautiful Holt Hall, in 88 acres of ancient
woodland, just eight miles from Sheringham on the Norfolk coast. Loads of entertainment, kids activities and live music!
Show 'n' Shine
The Show 'n' Shine is a great opportunity to have a nosy around peoples
prized possessions and is held on Sunday 8th July. The schedule for Sunday
All vehicles must pre-register to enter the Show 'n' Shine competition on
the Sunday. When entering show 'n' shine you are automatically entered into
Best in Show & Peoples Choice. To apply to enter please upload your details and photo on their website
- 9am - 12pm : Entry for the Show 'n' Shine
- 12pm - 2pm : Judging
- 2:30pm : Results announced
- 3pm : Winners parade infront of hall
Not into VW's?
Well obviously you can come along and just enjoy the multitude of
attractions and the great music!
Camping All Weekend - Pre-book only
Join them for the full weekend of camping Friday and Saturday night!
Access to the camp sites is from Friday at 12.00pm until 9pm
The camping is split between Family and Main camping. You can select which
campsite you want to go in as you buy your tickets.
How much is the show?
Tickets cost from just £7 for an adult, with one child under 15 going free if you
purchase an adult weekend ticket.
All weekend tickets get access to all the entertainment over the weekend.
Click here to book your Tickets
- Adult - Day Friday Only - 16+ - £8.00
- Child - Day Friday Only - 5-15 years - £4.00
- Adult - Day Saturday Only 16+ - £8.00
- Child - Day Saturday Only 5-15 years - £4.00
- Adult - Day Sunday Only 16+ - £8.00
- Child - Day Sunday Only 5-15 years - £4,00
- Main Field Camping vehicle Pass - £5.00
- Family Field Camping Vehicle Pass - £5.00
- Motorhome/Caravan 6m x 8m Vehicle/Pass - Main Field Only - £25.00
- Group Weekender Ticket - 2 Adults + 2 Children - £60.00
- Adult Weekender Pass 16 Years + - £25.00
- Child Weekender Pass 5-15 years Old - £10.00
- Under 5 Years Weekender - Free
- Auto Jumble Pass + 1 Adult Weekender - £30.00
All types of Auto Jumble stands are welcome at Dubs at the Hall. Infact,
they let you bring them for FREE! However you must only be selling second-hand
vehicle parts, no clothing , food etc. Pitches are 8mx8m allowing you to
camp behind your stall. In order to take advantage of this you must go to
the shop and buy the Auto Jumble tickets shown.
Win a Pair of Adult Weekender Tickets including Camping!
We have teamed up with Dubs at the Hall and are offering you the chance
to win a pair of Adult Weekender tickets including weekend camping. For you
chance to win and to find out more, click here, competition now
Discuss this Show in our Forums
If you have any questions, or just want to chat about this show,
click here discuss this event in our message forums