|The Viking Ambleside Trekking bikes offer
outstanding value and are a great all-rounder. The Viking Ambleside is a
comfortable, leisurely ride from country to town and back again. If you are
using the Ambleside to commute or take day trips, it is an easy task with
its Shimano gears and EZ fire shifters. It comes complete with a rear
carrier and full length mud guards. The perfect travelling companion. The
Viking Ambleside Trekking Bikes can be found on the Towsure website.
- Frame: Ladies Trekking Hi-Tensile Frame with a Low Step-Over Top
- Frame: Gents Trekking Hi-Tensile Frame
- Fork: Hi-Tensile 700c with Ovalised Blades
- Gears: Shimano gears with Shimano EZ Fire Rapid Levers, Shimano
Freewheel and Shimano Rear Derailleur
- Chainset: Triple Chainset with Alloy Crank Arms and Enclosed
- Wheels: Viking 700c Alloy Double Wall Rims with Alloy Hubs
- Tyres: 700c x 38 All Black Trekking Tyres
- Brakes: Alloy V-Type Brakes with Shimano Alloy Levers
- Steering: Hi-Rise Trekking Handlebar with an Alloy Adjustable Stem
- Saddle: Viking Brown Comfort Trekking Saddle with a Chrome Seat Post
- Features: Brown Comfort Grips, Trekking Style Pedals, Rear Carrier,
Full Chromo-Plastic mudguards and Alloy Kickstand
- Frame Sizes: 16", 19"
- Colour: Black Frame and Fork
Where can I get them from?
You can find out more and buy the Viking Ambleside Trekking Bikes on the
Towsure Website. They cost just £207.95, saving £52.04 from suggested selling price of £259.99 (prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change.)
Enter our Competition to win a Viking Ambleside Trekking Bike!
We have teamed up with Towsure Products and are offering you the chance to
win either a mens or ladies Viking Ambleside Trekking Bike, worth £259.99
For further details and for your chance to win click here
- competition now closed!
Discuss this on our Message Forums
To join in the discussion on our message forums,