Cheesy Tagliatelle With Mushroom And Ham - cooking time approx. 35 mins
- 4 x Tagliatelle Nests,
- 1 Jar pasta four cheese sause,
- 2-3 oz sliced mushrooms,
- 2-3 slice's of ham chopped into little piece's,
- 1 table spoon of olive oil,
- 4oz of mature grated cheese,
- Sprinkling of mixed herbs.
1) Boil the tagliatelle with a little of the olive oil until the tagliatelle is soft and ready for serving drain and stand aside,
2) Fry the mushroom slice's and ham until browned add gradually to the
tagliatelle stirring in so fully evenly mixed,
3) Gradually stir in the cheese sauce so also evenly mixed, when mixed transfer to two oven proof plates or dishes,
4) Then share the grated cheese onto the two plates , place the plates in a the oven for twenty minutes to allow the cheese
5) Remove from the oven sprinkle mixed herbs on the plates.
Serve with crusty cobs and dry white wine for an ideal meal for 2 people