|About 2 years ago, we were looking for a 19” portable TV,
one that could work off a 12v supply and mains, and preferably with a DVD
player. There are quite a few on the market that fit this specification,
however we did not want to pay more than about £200 for such a TV.
Thankfully we came across a company called
Kogan. They are based in Australia but do have a genuine UK presence.
Hesitantly, we made a purchase for one of their 19” TV/DVD Combo, but we
need not have worried as this has been working well for all our camping
trips over the past 2 years.
The TV Benefits from:
- Full remote control
- Personal Video Recording – via a USB stick. Great if your out and
about, just record and watch later
- Support for external hard disks – take your music and film
collection away with you.
- Build in media player – allows you to view pre-recorded films and
listen to music – many formats from MP3 to DIVX
- Built in DVD
- PC Port – Great if you need to work while away, or just to have a
larger screen to share.
- Scart and HDMI Ports – so compatible with most media players,
satellite boxes and FreeView boxes
- 12 Volt Optional Car, Boat and Caravan Adaptor (£9 as of July 2013)
|At a fraction of the price of some in the market, when we
purchased it the price was around £135, now as of July 2013, the price has
dropped to just £99! (Prices correct as of July 2013)
At less than 4kg in
weight, the box that it arrives in, is great for transport and storage –
just take a little care each time your remove and replace your TV. Our box
(which has good padding) is still going strong after 2 years.
And finally with a 14 day money back guarantee, why not give one a try. .