Place Free Ad
Home > Tents For Sale > Outwell > Advert Detail
Outwell Idaho XL, 7+ berth, (2009) £ 300.00
Location: Hertfordshire Added: 29/07/2014 Price: £ 300.00
Manufacturer: Outwell Sleeps: 7+ Year: 2009
We are selling our Outwell Idaho XL tent including-footprint,tent,carpet and front extension.
The tent has been used for four family holidays plus a couple of weekend trips.
Tent is in very good condition and will suit a family of four and upwards.
We used seam sealer to bolster the tents waterproofing, recently erected for photos to give perspective buyers a true image of her condition.
This tent is a 8 berth and is large enough for you to stand upright throughout the tent. It has a large living area which offers lots of space to sit in at night, use for dining or cooking in.
It has 2 large bedrooms – one at each end. Each bedroom pod can easily sleep four people. We used our huge queen sized air beds in them and even had space around them. At the front of each bedroom pod you have an area with hanging bars for clothes, and plenty of space for storage units. They even have privacy curtains should you want to get changed.
We are including the lovely carpet. This carpet is in immaculate condition and covers the full internal space of the tent. It adds a bit of luxury under foot.
The main tent has a fully integrated groundsheet which keeps out all the bugs. We also have the footprint which protects the underside of the tent and adds to the insulation.
The tent comes with a front porch (attached). This is a great area for cooking in or sitting out in. It has a bath tub groundsheet which is handy to protect the inside of the main tent from dirty feet etc.
There’s an additional door and two windows to the rear of the living area. Each door and window has mesh nets so you can let the air in without the creatures each with nets so you have ventilation without letting any bugs in.
We have an additional front porch which increases the front area significantly.
This tent has been a fabulous family tent. We have used it 6 times (last time in 2011). We recently set the tent up and its still in brilliant condition.
There are a small list of minor faults that do not effect the use of the tent and are honestly described below.
- A small nick in the tent fabric-has been repaired successfully.
- Tent poles for this tent have hook and elastic connectors to keep them together for easy assembly...three of these have come unconnected, just simply connect them yourself and job done.
- A torn storage pocket in one of the bedrooms-fixed with tenacious campers tape successfully.
- A small patch of mildew from its first holiday on the door that is hardly noticeable until up close.
- Two small holes in the porch bathtub groundsheet that we have never bothered repairing as it was only used as a storage/cooking area, there is the material to do so if you wish to.
Pictures can be emailed on request.
IMPORTANT: Before contacting any seller, please read our advice on scammers
Telephone: No phone number entered
Ad by UKCS Member: salome (Private Sale)
Contact the seller by email: