Vacancy: Permanent Site Assistant - Applications close 08/03/2015
Employer's Name: Teversal Camping And Caravanning Club Site
One of the best parks in the country is looking for a single assistant to join our friendly and dedicated team.
A new position has arisen for a permanent evening warden. A fully serviced pitch, free wifi and laundry and a permanent year round 20 hour per week contract awaits the applicant with perfect customer facing skills, the finest attention to detail and the ability to work alone or in the thick of the team.
There will also be opportunities throughout the year for extending your weekly hours.
No previous campsite experience required as this site is nothing like an ordinary campsite. Full training given to compliment your impeccable record of being one of life's nice people, your already good knowledge of computers and camping etiquette.
Your first contact with us should be via email (so we can see if you can write!) then we will telephone you for an initial over-the-phone interview to see if we fall in love with your voice. Hopefully after that we'll meet and give you the best job you've ever had. What else do you want from life?
Vacancy: Site Assistants - Applications close 23/10/2014
Employer's Name: Bracelands Camping In The Forest Site
We are looking to recruit a seasonal Site Assistant for Bracelands site.
* The role of a Site Assistant covers a wide range of duties,& we are looking for an experienced camper or caravanner with excellent people skills who is active, reasonably fit and is capable of working as part of a small team.
* The essential skills required for this position are:
1. Experience of camping or caravanning.
2. Computer literacy.
3. Working as part of a team.
4. Friendly and outgoing personality.
5. Good telephone manner.
6. Physically fit to cope with working on large campsites.
7. Willingness to work to a rota/flexible hours.
* The desirable kills required for this position are:
1. Experience of DIY, building or maintenance would be beneficial.
* Presentation and personality description:
1. Friendly and outgoing personality with a willingness to help.
2. Dealing with customers and an ability to remain calm in situations, especially when dealing with disgruntled customers.
3. Clean and presentable when dealing with customers.
4. Must own their own caravan or motorhome which must be of a proprietary make and be in a factory applied finish/colour.