Vacancy: Site Assistants - Applications close 23/10/2014
Employer's Name: Bracelands Camping In The Forest Site
We are looking to recruit a seasonal Site Assistant for Bracelands site.
* The role of a Site Assistant covers a wide range of duties,& we are looking for an experienced camper or caravanner with excellent people skills who is active, reasonably fit and is capable of working as part of a small team.
* The essential skills required for this position are:
1. Experience of camping or caravanning.
2. Computer literacy.
3. Working as part of a team.
4. Friendly and outgoing personality.
5. Good telephone manner.
6. Physically fit to cope with working on large campsites.
7. Willingness to work to a rota/flexible hours.
* The desirable kills required for this position are:
1. Experience of DIY, building or maintenance would be beneficial.
* Presentation and personality description:
1. Friendly and outgoing personality with a willingness to help.
2. Dealing with customers and an ability to remain calm in situations, especially when dealing with disgruntled customers.
3. Clean and presentable when dealing with customers.
4. Must own their own caravan or motorhome which must be of a proprietary make and be in a factory applied finish/colour.
Vacancy: Winter Caretaker - Applications close 22/08/2014
Employer's Name: Greendale Farm Park
We are looking for a person/couple to stay at our lovely, small campsite between mid September to mid March, possibly longer. Greendale is a 5 star campsite in a rural setting half a mile from the start of the village of Whissendine [2 pubs, village shop, windmill, church, sports club] 5 miles from Oakham & 6 from Rutland Water.
If you can cut grass, collect leaves, paint fences, clean, deal with basic maintenance and want lots of time for your own interests, then this could be ideal for you! On average, we would expect a flexible 2 days a week of work. Your own caravan/motorhome is essential.
Vacancy: Full Time Seasonal Warden - Applications close 27/08/2014
Employer's Name: Pearl Lake Leisure Park
This vacancy is at our Westbrook Touring Park, Little Hereford, Ludlow, Shropshire.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organised, team player preferably with previous experience of working in the caravan industry who enjoys providing excellent customer service and who is prepared to be flexible when dealing with all manner of situations.
You will be responsible for managing all day-to-day aspects of the holiday park with particular responsibility for Reception, maximising sales and bookings and ensuring our customers enjoyment and satisfaction. You will also ensure the Park is maintained to a high level of cleanliness and appearance whilst working within both our health & safety and park procedures & guidelines.
You must be reliable, trustworthy, IT literate and have the flexibility to assist our customers and other staff/contractors at any time. You must also hold a current driving licence and be a car owner. It is a requirement of this position that you live on the Park and be on Call from Thursday to Monday (inclusive).
Interested candidates should look at the attached Job Description and if you would like to apply, please complete the attached Application Form including your current salary details to Andrea Palmer at Hands-on-HR Ltd by4 pm on 30th June 2014.
Further information can be found at http://www.bestparks.co.uk/recruitment/
By Email - email@example.com
By Post - 3 Old Rye Farm, Rye Street, Birtsmorton, Worcestershire, WR13 6AS
Vacancy: Campsite Wardens - Applications close 11/08/2014
Employer's Name: Kelham Hall And Country Park
We are currently seeking a friendly and enthusiastic couple to work as seasonal wardens between April and October 2014. The site is situated just outside Newark in the picturesque village of Kelham and occupies several acres of parkland within the grounds of Kelham Hall.
Duties will include reception work, using a computerised booking system, answering telephone and email inquiries and taking bookings. Other duties include general running of the site including day fishing and tennis court hire. Some ground maintenance will also be required as well as general cleaning duties and ensuring high standards of cleanliness in toilets and shower facilities.
Hours will vary and increase during busy periods. The successful applicants will be required to work weekends and bank holidays and be able to cope with the physically demanding aspect of the role. Days off can be arranged during off peak days.
Candidates must be focused on high standards of customer service, be flexible and willing to work on their own initiative. A caravan pitch with EHU is provided for the successful applicants own caravan/motorhome. Previous experience is beneficial and full training will be given.