Caravanning and Campsite Jobs in East Anglia
|Vacancy: Site Warden couple - Applications close 15/06/2017
|Employer's Name: Woodland Waters Ltd||Location: Lincolnshire|
We are looking for a friendly and hardworking site warden (or couple) to live on the campsite.
- Open all year
Skills needed include:
- Site maintenance and lawn cutting
- Physically fit and able to move logs, and to rebuild small fences ect.
- Wash room cleaning and maintenance - experience of fixing wash room leaks and toilet handles & dealing with water and gas systems could be useful.
- Good knowledge of fishing/fish species would be welcome
- Friendly and composed attitude
- Previous park warden experience is not required but welcome
- Collect fees - Reasonable maths skills required to work out amounts to pay or the ability to use a calculator
- Need to stay on patrol till mid-night to get noise quiet on site as we have a strict No Noise After 11pm policy. Ability to be firm but fair when telling people to keep the noise down.
The warden is expected to be vigilant and efficient. Applicants are required to keep check on the campsite during night hours if needed, and attend to any help required at all hours. Owners are present at the site, however, incumbents must be available for work under own initiative when necessary.
We will provide you with a free pitch for your own unit (camper/caravan). Water & toilet & shower facilities are located on site. You will need to pay for any electric required over allocated amount.
There would also be work available in our reception to take bookings and direct customers to their pitch.
If you are interested please email Stuart Nunn: email@example.com with your details
|Contact: Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Stuart Nunn|
|Vacancy: Pub/Campsite Couple - Applications close 06/06/2017
|Employer's Name: The Three Horseshoes||Location: Lincolnshire|
Immediate start-end September. We are looking for a couple to help in the day to day running of a pub which also operates a campsite, glamping venue and wedding venue.
Experience in hospitality is preferable in both front and back of house roles.
You should have the right personalities to work in a pub environment that caters for holiday makers as well as a variety of customers you would expect to find in good quality destination countryside pub.
This is a small business so all roles are very much hands on. You will need to be prepared to do anything and everything.
The position is a live in caravan position - not big or great. Bills and some food included.
If this might be you please call for an informal conversation or apply to Ian and Denise by email enclosing a CV and covering letting outlining why you believe you are the right people.
|Salary: £200pw each|
|Contact: Phone 01507 343909 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Ian or Denise|
|Vacancy: Tourism Assistants, Housekeepers and Night Assistants ... - Applications close 05/06/2017
|Employer's Name: Deepdale Backpackers & Camping||Location: Norfolk|
We are looking for additional members to join our team, to run the facilities throughout the year and high season. Team members who can develop their skills and work to develop the business over the next few years.
Seasonal staff will be considered, so if you'd like to mix a Winter of travel or study with a Summer working on the North Norfolk Coast then we would still like to hear from you - Perfect for university or college students.
We believe in a professional, but relaxed, welcoming atmosphere at work. Everyone in the team is responsible for customer service and for the product we supply.
We are looking for applicants who have experience in the tourism industry. It would be useful for applicants to have specific backpacking and camping experience, but this isnt vital. Customer service experience is essential.
All our staff are expected to get their hands dirty, both metaphorically and physically, getting involved with all aspects of running the accommodation and other activities. Staffing is organised by rota.
Most of the team will have a catch all title, Tourism Assistant, covering a multitude of jobs including reception, housekeeping and running events & activities.
Night Assistants will cover similar jobs, but work late evenings to manage the noise policy after 10pm and deal with late arrivals.
We'll decide on pay and housing, depending on the experience and skills of the person we offer the job to.
There is no set application date. We will add new members to the team as suitable applicants apply.
To apply please fill out the application form below. (Please note that this is the only way applications may be submitted)
|Salary: Pay begins at £8 an hour, with regular reviews and we are committed to the real Living Wage.|
|Contact: Phone 07776254019 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Jason Borthwick|
|Vacancy: 2 X Cleaners - Applications close 21/05/2017
|Employer's Name: Eastview Caravan Park||Location: Lincolnshire|
Job Title: Cleaner.
Be flexible to changing demands of the post.
Take pride in a job well done, committed to achieving high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
To be punctual, reliable and trustworthy
Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
To maintain a confidential attitude in respect of related matters and disclosure and report any confidential and sensitive information to the line manager.
To be able to manage time effectively.
To use own initiative and can work without supervision.
To be Part of a team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• To ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the toilet and shower facilities daily.
• Check cleaning schedule to ensure all jobs are completed.
• To be responsible for an area and will be expected to clean to the frequency and standards set out.
• To ensure standards and procedures are adhered to.
• To use cleaning materials appropriately, as instructed and economically;
• To inform the Line Manager when stocks are low.
• To ensure that tools and equipment are in good working order, reporting any faults to Line Manager.
• All cleaners are required to contribute to major cleaning tasks during busy periods
• Empty and clean bins and remove waste to designated area.
• To clean internal glass and internal and external doors.
• Where practicable ensure windows and doors are closed and lights switched off.
• Report immediately to Line Manager any defects seen which are likely to affect security i.e. broken/cracked window etc.
• The cleaner is required to use only approved cleaning materials and in accordance with manufacturers printed instructions and COSHH regulations.
• Chemicals should never be mixed with other chemicals.
• To be aware of their responsibilities for Health & Safety of themselves and others.
|Contact: Phone 01754 875324 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Natalie Sanders|
|Vacancy: Site Wardens/housekeepers - Applications close 19/09/2017
|Employer's Name: Fourwinds Campsite And B&b||Location: Cambridgeshire|
We are a small family Certified Site with 15 pitches. We also have canoe hire and archery and fishing available for staying visitors and we operate a bed and breakfast and self catering accommodation.
We are looking for a couple that are interested in a summer (April 17 to September 17) position. You would be joining a team of another two couples working both on the campsite, with the activities we offer and in our b&b.
The work will be for 23 hours per week plus on call duties, in exchange for free pitch, wifi, electric, laundry etc plus a small remuneration of £50.00 per week.
Duties include helping us checking campers in and out, site maintenance, cleaning facilities (2 showers and toilets and washing up area)and helping canoeists and equipment in and out of the water. Hence some physical work is required. There are also housekeeping duties in our b&b and self catering units and you will be expected to meet and greet customers there also.
As you would expect you will be required to work a variety of shifts including some weekends and bank holidays and on call duty.
No direct previous experience required. We are looking for a friendly helpful couple with good customer service skills/background, like to see a job through from start to finish and take pride in their work, who are happy to muck in and who are reliable! Practical skills are required with regards to grounds work and maintenance. It would be suited to a couple ideally as on occasion tasks may overlap and may suit if you are looking to explore a different area for the summer and enjoy what the Fens has to offer.
If you are interested please email us your details or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions please feel free to call us.
|Salary: see description|
|Contact: Phone 01354 658737 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: John & Beverly Chappell|
Campsite owners and managers, please log into our site administration pages should you wish to place a new advert, or edit an existing one
3180 Visitors online !
Free UKCampsite.co.uk Window Sticker - Recommend to Friend - Pensions Auto-enrolment
[Caravan Sites & Camping]
[Features / Advice]
[Caravans & Motorhomes For Sale]
Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here
. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2017