Caravanning and Campsite Jobs in East Anglia
|Vacancy: Chef - Applications close 08/07/2017
|Employer's Name: The Three Horseshoes||Location: Lincolnshire|
The Three Horseshoes pub and campsite is in the pretty Lincolnshire Wolds village of Goulceby.
You will be required to help with the preparation, cooking and service of good pub food. The kitchen is a small kitchen which has to operate with just yourself on quiet sessions or with two on busier sessions. You be expected to undertake all aspects of the kitchen including cleaning it, hygiene legals, day dotting, ordering, organising and washing up.
We require a dedicated person (couple possibly) who is a good team member in a small business. You will need to be adaptable, friendly and diligent. You must be able to work alone and with others. You must be able to keep calm under pressure.
We are looking for the right candidate who will have an important role in the running of the kitchen over the summer season on an initial contract from now until October. For a good team person who can also undertake other roles within the business, there maybe work over the winter if desired. This would be on a different contract.
Important to us is finding a level headed team player of a chef to work within a tight team. Someone who cracks on, doesn't whinge about having to cook and is liked by other people and staff. Someone who can be respected because they are likeable, capable and hardworking.
Salary is negotiable with a performance element after initial trial period.
To apply please call or email your CV / application to Ian or Denise.
|Salary: £200pw + P.R.P + Food + Accommodation + Bills|
|Contact: Phone 01507 343909 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Ian or Denise|
|Vacancy: A career and lifestyle opportunity at a holiday park and pub - Applications close 22/08/2017
|Employer's Name: The Three Horseshoes||Location: Lincolnshire|
A career and lifestyle opportunity at holiday park, venue and pub.
We are looking for a couple to work at the Three Horseshoes, Goulceby who can see themselves enjoying working at a busy seasonal pub and holiday park business in the Lincolnshire Wolds taking a leading role in improving and delivering great food and hospitality.
The traits that are most important to us are:
• Hardworking, humble but driven to succeed.
• Teamwork: We are a busy, close and hardworking team in the summer and quiet in the winter. You have to be able to think, adapt, sweat, get dirty and find gears during the summer whilst we relax more off season which is when we plan, build things and improve. To do this you must be nice people who respect and get on well with other people because nobody who works hard wants anything else working with them.
• Looking for a lifestyle job where the job and life become intertwined as they do on a holiday park and in a pub.
• Self-confident in your abilities to add to a business, be an active thoughtful member, have ideas but mindful enough to work with others, respect other views, listen and learn - i.e. not have arrogance but to have self-confidence.
• Able to live in a caravan all year both when its hot and cold.
• Able to cope with, indeed enjoy, a very rural location which has no public transport and poor phone network coverage.
• Back your ability to settle in, get on with other staff and mix with holidaymakers and locals alike. Have a keenness to learn a business. Back your ability to earn by results.
• At the bottom of the list are the skills required to do this job. It is deliberately at the bottom, not because it is unimportant but because skills can be learnt if you have the right mentality. Saying that, being a chef or having pub or campsite experience or management experience helps.
The offer is:
1. Pay is £200 pw each with no bills and a caravan (or your own caravan) to live in.
2. The interview and initial working period is to see if you have any chemistry with us, to learn and understand our business and gradually prove that you work well with us and improve our business performance. It could take some time so you must be happy to be on £200 pw each with an expectation to earn more as results and performance of the business improves.
3. To review the above after each season to set targets on a profit / performance basis in addition to the basic salary.
We have spent five years building this business but as you can imagine running a pub, wedding venue and holiday park is hard work for two people. We need help. There is good help and bad help. We need a solid, reliable couple and if we can find that this is a fantastic opportunity to create something a little bit more than just a job.
If you are interested please call Ian or Denise.
|Contact: Phone 0333 456 1221 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Go Camping Uk Ltd|
|Vacancy: Site Warden & Boat Rental Manager - Applications close 01/07/2017
|Employer's Name: Rushbanks Farm Caravan And Camping Site||Location: Suffolk|
We are looking for a friendly and hardworking site warden (or couple) to live on the best campsite in the East of England - primarily for weekend work only. So if you have a mid-week job already, that's fine.
- End June/ July to mid-September 2017
Skills needed include:
- Site maintenance and lawn cutting (potentially)
- Physically fit and able to lift fire pits and logs for customers - up to 10m walking
- Wash room cleaning and maintenance - experience of fixing wash room leaks and toilet handles & dealing with water and gas systems could be useful - training will be given
- Ability to give basic training to groups for Boat & Canoe rental
- Friendly and composed attitude especially when times are busy and a little bit stressful
- Drivers license
- Previous park warden experience is not required but welcome
- Collect fees - Reasonable maths skills required to work out amounts to pay or the ability to use a calculator
- Need to stay on patrol till mid-night to get noise quiet on site as we have a strict No Noise After 11pm policy. Ability to be firm but fair when telling people to keep the noise down.
The warden is expected to be vigilant and efficient. Applicants are required to keep check on the campsite during night hours if needed, and attend to any help required at all hours. Owners are present at the site, however, incumbents must be available for work under own initiative when necessary.
We will provide you with a free pitch for your own unit (camper/caravan). Water & toilet & shower facilities are located on site. Your own electric is needed/quiet generator as we are off grid.
We also have a basic small caravan with fridge and gas available for the warden.
If you are interested please email Gareth Bates: email@example.com with your details
|Salary: £8p/h - Saturday - Sunday morning|
|Contact: Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Gareth Bates|
|Vacancy: Wardens / Cleaners - Beach View - Applications close 09/07/2017
|Employer's Name: Beach View Holiday Park - Suffolk Coast||Location: Suffolk|
Asap to September
We are looking for a couple or single person for warden/cleaning duties on a medium sized family managed holiday park (Beach View on the Suffolk Coast).
The vacancy will mainly involve warden duties, helping ensure people pitch correctly on the campsite, also acting as a goto for minor issues (on call at evenings).
The role includes some cleaning duties - Toilet block cleaning, cleaning camping pods and helping with some of the self-catering units on changeover days i.e. vacuum cleaning, stripping and re-making beds and cleaning bath/shower rooms, kitchen etc.
There is the possibility of some outdoor/maintenance work (grass cutting).
The position would offer a single person a guaranteed minimum of 20hrs per week, or the job could be shared by a couple.
Include Serviced pitch for a touring caravan or motorhome provided to the successful applicant/s.
|Salary: 20 - 30 hours total paid + free touring pitch|
|Contact: Phone 01728 830724 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Nick or Sylvia Thorp|
|Vacancy: Site Wardens/housekeepers - Applications close 19/09/2017
|Employer's Name: Fourwinds Campsite And B&b||Location: Cambridgeshire|
We are a small family Certified Site with 15 pitches. We also have canoe hire and archery and fishing available for staying visitors and we operate a bed and breakfast and self catering accommodation.
We are looking for a couple that are interested in a summer (April 17 to September 17) position. You would be joining a team of another two couples working both on the campsite, with the activities we offer and in our b&b.
The work will be for 23 hours per week plus on call duties, in exchange for free pitch, wifi, electric, laundry etc plus a small remuneration of £50.00 per week.
Duties include helping us checking campers in and out, site maintenance, cleaning facilities (2 showers and toilets and washing up area)and helping canoeists and equipment in and out of the water. Hence some physical work is required. There are also housekeeping duties in our b&b and self catering units and you will be expected to meet and greet customers there also.
As you would expect you will be required to work a variety of shifts including some weekends and bank holidays and on call duty.
No direct previous experience required. We are looking for a friendly helpful couple with good customer service skills/background, like to see a job through from start to finish and take pride in their work, who are happy to muck in and who are reliable! Practical skills are required with regards to grounds work and maintenance. It would be suited to a couple ideally as on occasion tasks may overlap and may suit if you are looking to explore a different area for the summer and enjoy what the Fens has to offer.
If you are interested please email us your details or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions please feel free to call us.
|Salary: see description|
|Contact: Phone 01354 658737 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: John & Beverly Chappell|
Campsite owners and managers, please log into our site administration pages should you wish to place a new advert, or edit an existing one
4881 Visitors online !
Free UKCampsite.co.uk Window Sticker - Recommend to Friend - Pensions Auto-enrolment
[Caravan Sites & Camping]
[Features / Advice]
[Caravans & Motorhomes For Sale]
Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here
. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2017