Caravanning and Campsite Jobs in North West
|Vacancy: Warden / Cleaners - Applications close 23/07/2017
|Employer's Name: Waterside House Campsite||Location: Cumbria|
Duties include general cleaning and maintenance of the campsite. Dressing and cleaning of pods and glamping tipis.
Wardens may also be asked during busy periods to have a 'walk around' during the evening to ensure all visitors are adhering to campsite rules.
Hours may vary from week to week but busy times of year include half term and children's holidays.
Candidates must be motivated and able to work well under pressure.
Ideally would suit a couple with their own live in vehicle.
|Salary: £8.00 per hour|
|Contact: Phone 01768 486332 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Debbie Binks|
|Vacancy: Warden Couple - Applications close 05/08/2017
|Employer's Name: Fisherground Campsite||Location: Cumbria|
Due to unforeseen circumstances we require a Warden couple to join our team on Fisherground Campsite. To start immediately until end September 2017.
Duties include - groundwork / cleaning toilet & shower facilities / showing guests to pitches / mowing & strimming / site security / taking bookings.
Applicants should work well under pressure. Be able to work under their own initiative. Have a ready smile and be happy to tactfully deal with any problems that come their way.
We pay a salary on top of your pitch, which includes water, gas, electric and laundry facilities.
If you would like to come and enjoy one of Lake Districts most beautiful and picturesque valleys please get in touch.
|Contact: Phone 01946723349 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Michael & Alison Parkin|
|Vacancy: Maintenance Manager - Applications close 26/07/2017
|Employer's Name: Hill Of Oaks||Location: Cumbria|
LAKE DISTRICT ESTATES COMPANY LIMITED
HILL OF OAKS
Period of employment Permanent
Hourly rate £18-£19000.00 dependant on experience.
Hours of work 39 per week.
Accommodation Will be provided
About Lake District Estates
Lake District Estates is a family owned company based in Kendal. Within the group of businesses, we operate residential and commercial lettings, 5 caravan parks, self-catering holidays, private holiday home ownership, retail outlets, online shopping and two heritage visitor attractions. Lake District Estates is proud to provide a family solution for property lettings, holidays and activities in and around the Lake District National Park.
Main Purpose of Job
To assist the General Manager in the safe and efficient operation of the caravan park.
1. To co-ordinate Maintenance/Ground workers efforts to ensure a high standard across the Park. To engage in a range of tasks in connection with the maintenance of the site, including grass cutting, strimming, landscaping. and ensuring at all times that the caravan park is attractive and presentable.
2. To take control of moving static caravans around the Park, siting/de-siting of same. Training will be given for this role.
3. You will be required to drive various vehicles in this role
4. To delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy the General Managers needs.
5. Ensuring that maintenance jobs reported to reception are attended promptly.
6. To ensure that the grounds are kept neat and tidy and at all times that the caravan park is attractive and presentable.
7. Spraying and applying pesticides. (training arranged if need be)
8. Cleaning and oiling all gardening equipment as per manufacturers recommendations.
9. Maintaining all machinery and equipment in a clean and serviceable condition.
10. Report all breakages, breakdowns and damage to the General Manager immediately.
11. Filling any Prime health and safety reports as and when directed.
12. To make sure that all staff respect owners accommodations and to leave clean after attending jobs.
13. Ensuring the security and safety of all machinery and equipment at all times.
14. Checking gas and electric usage and requirements as instructed.
15. Communicate plans for upper level improvements to staff.
16. Liaise with General Manager for scheduling repairmen and extra help as needed.
17. Perform administrative tasks as and when required.
18. Ensuring compliance with delegated duties within the Prime safety, health and safety of self, team and customers, together with the security of the Holiday Homes and buildings serviced.
19. To undertake any other tasks required from time to time to contribute towards the successful operation of the company.
20. To develop good relationships with our customers, at all times achieving a high standard of customer service.
21. To assist with the operation of gas delivery when required.
22. To contribute towards the maintenance of successful team working throughout the staff team at Hill of Oaks Holiday Park.
The Maintenance Manager will report directly to the General Manager.
The successful candidates will demonstrate an enthusiastic, pro-active and problem solving approach to the job. They will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to manage customer expectations efficiently, be flexible, focused, self-motivated and be effective at time management and organisation. Bank Holiday and weekend working will be required, including unsociable hours.
You will be required to live in the company property provided with this job to better carry out your duties.
This will include some on call duties.
A current driving licence is essential for this role.
28 working days per annum inclusive of bank holidays plus one extra day after 5 years service, pro rata
A series of staff discounts and benefits are available across our group of businesses.
|Contact: Phone 015395 31578 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Chris Dodd|
Campsite owners and managers, please log into our site administration pages should you wish to place a new advert, or edit an existing one
5662 Visitors online !
Free UKCampsite.co.uk Window Sticker - Recommend to Friend - Pensions Auto-enrolment
[Caravan Sites & Camping]
[Features / Advice]
[Caravans & Motorhomes For Sale]
Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here
. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2017