Vacancy: Warden Couple - Applications close 18/10/2014
Employer's Name: Huntly Castle Caravan Park
Situated in the heart of Grampian 38 miles from Aberdeen and 60 miles from Inverness. This 4* caravan club affiliated park is set in 15 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds close to the river Deveron and only a ten minute walk to the town centre of Huntly. The park has 70 touring pitches, 3 holiday caravans for hire, and 2 toilet blocks.
Job Vacancy: Wardens
We have an immediate vacancy for an active, outgoing, friendly couple required as wardens on this 4* park in the heart of Aberdeenshire from August to mid November 2014. With the prospect of all year round employment.
Duties will include welcoming and checking in customers at reception, telephone / e-mail enquiries and bookings for touring caravans, motorhomes, tents, holiday caravan homes for hire along with associated administration.
Cleaning toilets blocks 1/2 depending on demand, caravan holiday homes for hire including laundry and office to the very highest of standards
Park and Ground maintenance, general DIY tasks, grass cutting using ride on mower, hand mower and strimmer, pruning, weed control and refuse collection. Ensuring the park is maintained to the highest of standards.
The successful couple must be friendly, honest, flexible and outgoing. Excellent customer service skills and ability to work as part of a small team are essential
In return we would be offering an attractive package including salary and accommodation for working approximately 5.5 days out of 7 to include weekends, late arrivals and evenings on call.
Please apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with CURRENT C.V. AND RECENT PHOTO.
Vacancy: Winter Warden Couple - Applications close 18/02/2015
Employer's Name: Haughton House Holiday Park
Haughton House Holiday Park, Alford, Aberdeenshire requires a fit and active couple to work as Housekeeper and groundsperson over the winter period from November 2014 to April 2015 with the prospect of full time assistant wardens for the 2015 season. The caravan park closes to caravans at the end of October and re-opens at the end of March 2015. There are 5 self contained apartments to be cleaned and maintained over the winter period including laundry and ironing. There will also be ongoing ground maintenance throughout the winter period
Winter Duties include
1. Housekeeper for 5 long let self contained apartments including cleaning, laundry and ironing.
2. Dealing with e-mails and phone calls for advance bookings from touring caravans, motorhomes, tents and caravan holiday homes for hire.
3. General ground maintenance and assistance with toilet block refurbishment.
In return we would be providing a salary and a self contained bedsit apartment.
Please send current c.v.s and a recent photo to email@example.com
Vacancy: Seasonal Site Assistants - Applications close 23/10/2014
Employer's Name: Glenmore Camping In The Forest Site
We are looking to recruit a seasonal Site Assistant for Glenmore site.
* The role of a Site Assistant covers a wide range of duties,& we are looking for an experienced camper or caravanner with excellent people skills who is active, reasonably fit and is capable of working as part of a small team.
* The essential skills required for this position are:
1. Experience of camping or caravanning.
2. Computer literacy.
3. Working as part of a team.
4. Friendly and outgoing personality.
5. Good telephone manner.
6. Physically fit to cope with working on large campsites.
7. Willingness to work to a rota/flexible hours.
* The desirable kills required for this position are:
1. Experience of DIY, building or maintenance would be beneficial.
* Presentation and personality description:
1. Friendly and outgoing personality with a willingness to help.
2. Dealing with customers and an ability to remain calm in situations, especially when dealing with disgruntled customers.
3. Clean and presentable when dealing with customers.
4. Must own their own caravan or motorhome which must be of a proprietary make and be in a factory applied finish/colour.
Vacancy: Full Time Grounds Maintenance Position - Applications close 10/12/2014
Employer's Name: Tayview Caravan & Camping Park
Full Time Grounds Maintenance Position
A highly motivated individual required for a busy developing caravan site in the Dundee area. Working on other properties away from the site maybe required from time to time. Experience in general ground work and a basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical preferred. A trailer license is essential and experience with the use of mini diggers is also an advantage. The successful candidate will be required to work as a team member but often unsupervised. Good communication skills. Training will be provided where required. The hours will be to suit the business. (Summer and Winter Hours) A full clean driving license is desired. A competitive remuneration package will be offered. Working outside all year round is expected. There is also the possibility of accommodation if required.
Please apply with a current CV to:
Mrs A Wallace Or email firstname.lastname@example.org