Caravanning and Campsite Jobs in Scotland
|Vacancy: Part time warden (summer/winter) - Applications close 13/11/2014
|Employer's Name: Rothiemurchus Camp & Caravan Park||Location: Inverness-Shire|
Couple required to help on a part time basis with running small camping and touring park (17 touring, 22 tents and 14 private Lodges) in beautiful setting on a highland estate at the heart of the Cairngorms National Park.
Job involves :reception work including welcoming guests and taking bookings, handling money and basic book keeping, cleaning of toilet,shower and laundry facilities,grounds maintenance,liaising with Estate staff and other contractors, and general park maintenance.
Part time role so hours will be flexible, and will include holiday cover.
Applicants must be team players, friendly and approachable, be fit and able to perform all duties, have their own caravan or motorhome and preferably have previous experience of this role.
Lots of walking, cycling, skiing etc. in the area - if you love the outdoor life this is the place for you !
|Salary: £7 per hr.|
|Contact: Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Dave and Gill Stables|
|Vacancy: Seasonal Site Assistants - Applications close 23/10/2014
|Employer's Name: Glenmore Camping In The Forest Site||Location: Inverness-Shire|
We are looking to recruit a seasonal Site Assistant for Glenmore site.
* The role of a Site Assistant covers a wide range of duties,& we are looking for an experienced camper or caravanner with excellent people skills who is active, reasonably fit and is capable of working as part of a small team.
* The essential skills required for this position are:
1. Experience of camping or caravanning.
2. Computer literacy.
3. Working as part of a team.
4. Friendly and outgoing personality.
5. Good telephone manner.
6. Physically fit to cope with working on large campsites.
7. Willingness to work to a rota/flexible hours.
* The desirable kills required for this position are:
1. Experience of DIY, building or maintenance would be beneficial.
* Presentation and personality description:
1. Friendly and outgoing personality with a willingness to help.
2. Dealing with customers and an ability to remain calm in situations, especially when dealing with disgruntled customers.
3. Clean and presentable when dealing with customers.
4. Must own their own caravan or motorhome which must be of a proprietary make and be in a factory applied finish/colour.
|Contact: Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Recruitment|
|Vacancy: Full Time Grounds Maintenance Position - Applications close 10/12/2014
|Employer's Name: Tayview Caravan & Camping Park||Location: Angus|
Full Time Grounds Maintenance Position
A highly motivated individual required for a busy developing caravan site in the Dundee area. Working on other properties away from the site maybe required from time to time. Experience in general ground work and a basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical preferred. A trailer license is essential and experience with the use of mini diggers is also an advantage. The successful candidate will be required to work as a team member but often unsupervised. Good communication skills. Training will be provided where required. The hours will be to suit the business. (Summer and Winter Hours) A full clean driving license is desired. A competitive remuneration package will be offered. Working outside all year round is expected. There is also the possibility of accommodation if required.
Please apply with a current CV to:
Mrs A Wallace Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tayview Caravan Park
South Union Street
|Salary: On application|
|Contact: Phone 01382 532837 or Click Here to Email
||Ask for: Arlene|
Campsite owners and managers, please log into our site administration pages should you wish to place a new advert, or edit an existing one
3182 Visitors online !
Free UKCampsite.co.uk Window Sticker - Recommend to Friend - Pensions Auto-enrolment
[Caravan Sites & Camping]
[Features / Advice]
[Caravans & Motorhomes For Sale]
Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here
. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2014