Longbeach Leisure Park
East Yorkshire (Browse area)
HU18 1TL See Map
Tel: 01964 532506
Nearby: (within x miles)
Open: Open All Year
Be the first to leave a review
Units accepted: No Tents No Caravans No Motorhomes Statics on Sale
Longbeach Leisure Park is an award winning family owned Holiday Home Park, situated in the heart of the seaside town of Hornsea, East Yorkshire. Longbeach occupies a prime cliff top position, boasting stunning views of the beach and shoreline stretching across to Bridlington Bay.
Owning a holiday home at our holiday park gives you the benefit of a home from home, in a calm and peaceful setting. We pride ourselves on maintaining a beautiful holiday park with landscaped gardens and ponds, beautiful flower beds and well kept surroundings.
All of our holiday homes are fully serviced with mains water, electricity and bottled gas for heating. You can even have central heating and double glazing - ensuring youll be cosy in your Holiday Home in the early and late season!
Longbeach now has seven developments in total, with differing designs and features.
The Park has all of the facilities that you would expect from a relaxing Holiday Home park.
To find out more about our holiday park visit our reception, where a member of our staff will be happy to take you on a park tour, showing you our holiday park facilities that we have to offer and answering any questions you may have. You will be able to see for yourself what an ideal setting Longbeach Leisure Park is for your Holiday Home by the sea!
Hornsea boasts the following attractions:
* Hornsea Freeport
Discount Shopping - up to 50% off High Street prices!
Neptune's Kingdom of Soft Play
* Hornsea Mere is Yorkshire's largest fresh-water lake and bird sanctuary; it is a popular tourist attraction offering visitors rowing, sailing, boat trips and fishing.
* A £4 million Leisure Centre is located just a few minutes walk from Longbeach
* Plenty of nice restaurants and pubs located just 5 minutes walk away
* Honeysuckle Farm is located just outside Hornsea; this working farm is loved by children and adults of all ages!
* An award-winning local folk museum
From the West & M62
• Follow the M62 to junction 38 and exit following the signs to Beverley
• Continue along the B1230 following the signs to Beverley
• As you approach Beverley take the A1035 and follow the signs to Bridlington and Hornsea
• Continue along the A165 for approx 1 mile
• Turn right and follow the signs to Hornsea
• Once in Hornsea, follow the sign to Hornsea Freeport and then follow the sign to Longbeach Leisure Park
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
Find nearest: National Trust English Heritage Fuel Pub
Nearest National Trust Visitor Attractions
Hull, Maister House - 13.18 miles from site Click here for details
Bridestones - 34.58 miles from site Click here for details
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Send an Email enquiry to this Site Save to Virtual Brochure
Visit their website Submit Review
Other Sites in Postcode HU
All Sites in East Yorkshire
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Submit your own Review for a chance to Win £100!
|Submit a review of this site for your chance to win £100 of Caravan Club vouchers or £100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of this month's sponsor, The Caravan Club. Join The Club from just £48 per year to enjoy access to over 2,700 sites, exclusive member benefits and site special offers.|
If you've visited this site, then please submit a review for your chance to win.
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...