Wagtail Park York
North Yorkshire (Browse area)
YO32 9SU See Map
Tel: 07970 643777
Nearby: (within x miles)
1m 1m 1m 1m
Open: Open All Year
Tents Caravans Motorhomes Glamping
This site has chosen to use the availability calendar. You can check for availability here.
Special Offer available to UKCampsite.co.uk visitors - see below.
Ideally situated between the A1237 and the A64, a brand new site opened March 2011. Set in 10 acres of landscaped parkland, 3 miles form the historic centre of York. Well place for the out of town shopping facilities of Monks Cross(1 mile). Park and ride 1.5 miles. Waterworld and F1 racing 1.5 miles.
Site fully accessible for disabled guests. Luxury shower blocks with under floor heating.
Supervised well behaved children welcome - We request that children do not play ball games around the caravans. Pet friendly with seperate dog walking areas. Well stocked fishing lake with 25 pegs.
York is situated right on your doorstep with all it's history and attractions. Also close by:
- The York maze, solve this years a-mazing design.
- Many golf clubs.
- Flamingo Land, one of the top theme parks in the UK.
- Yorkshire Air Musuem, largest independant air museum in Britain.
- Castle Howard, a stately home which also has a wonderful arboretum set in the outstanding Howardian Hills of North Yorkshire.
- Eden Camp Museum covering all military, political and civilian events from World War Two.
- Dalby Forest, enjoy a wide range of recreational activities by exploring woodlands on foot, cycle and horseback or even getting high up in the tree canopy.
- North Yorkshire Moors
- North Yorkshire Railway
- The coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily accessible.
- From the South on the A1 - take the A64 junction to York/Scarborough.
- At the end of the A64 dual carriageway, take the left lane at the roundabout for York.
- Immediately take the next right at the first roundabout, onto the A1237 ring road.
- After a few hundred yards, at the first roundabout, turn right onto North Lane.
- We are a little way down on the right.
From the north on the A1 take the A59 junction follow the A59 to the A1237 turn left onto A1237 at the eighth roundabout turn left into north lane wagtail park sign at side of road then 1/2 mile down on right hand side is the campsite
Special Offers and Discounts for UKCampsite.co.uk Visitors
|Saint Nicolas Fayre 24 To 27 November||Expiry: Never|
|one of the most popular events in yorks christmas calendar sees the city come alive with victorian costumed traders, carol singers and the delicious smells of roasted chestnuts and hot choclate laced with brandy. the ever popular market has everything from gifts and crafts to the best local produce including venison,suckling pig ostrich kangaroo and wild boar the fayre starts november 24th and last for 4 days with an array of lively events around the city
|Please note all offers must be mentioned at the time of booking. Subject to availability. Usually only one offer can be used per booking, please check with site for further details.
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
Find nearest: National Trust English Heritage Fuel Pub
Nearest English Heritage Visitor Attractions
Cliffords Tower - 3.67 miles from site Click here for details
York Cold War Bunker - 4.69 miles from site Click here for details
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Send an Email enquiry to this Site Save to Virtual Brochure
Visit their website Submit Review
Other Sites in Postcode YO
All Sites in North Yorkshire
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Write your own Review to win a £150 Amazon Voucher!
|Take five minutes to win £150 of Amazon vouchers. If you've ever visited this campsite please submit a review for your chance to win! Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win! Leave as many as you can for more chances!|
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...