Gwynedd (Browse area)
LL36 9YU See Map
Tel: 01654 782280 or 07787594169
Nearby: (within x miles)
10m 1m 1m 10m 10m 5m 5m 1m 5m
Open: Easter To October
Tents Caravans Motorhomes
Cedris Farm Campsite, set in a peaceful & tranquil riverside location & surrounded by mountains and dramatic and breathtaking mountainous landscape of southern Snowdonia
It is only a couple of miles away from the tranquil lake at Talyllyn famous form its brown trout fishing, and the very popular 'Minffordd Path' which takes you up Cader Idris Mountain.
We are also close to the coast. If it's the sea & stunning beaches you are after, then the popular coastal resorts of Tywyn and Aberdyfi are less than ten miles away.
Only a short walking distance away (on a quiet country lane) approx. 1 mile is the Village of Abergynolwyn, where you can quench your thirst and fill your belly at the very popular "Railway Inn" Pub, who serve Home-Cooked Food as well as a good pint. Or, you can try "Caffi Ceunant" who serve 1st Class Home-Cooked organic food and a fantastic Sunday Lunch
Well behaved friendly dogs welcome
- The highly popular Talyllyn narrow gauge steam railway starts at the nearby village of Abergynolwyn.
- An array of walking routes nearby to suit the casual or the more adventurous rambler.
- The highly popular Cader Idris mountain is only a couple of miles away.
- Castell y Bere is a Welsh castle near Llanfihangel-y-pennant in Gwynedd, Wales. Constructed by Llywelyn the Great in the 1220s,
- The nearby towns of Tywyn and Aberdyfi with their blue flag beaches offer an array of seaside recreations, including crabbing from Aberdyfi jetty
- The stunning Dolgoch Waterfalls only 4 miles away
-Nant Gwernol forest Walks from Abergynolwyn village
- The old woollen town of Dolgellau is approx 12 miles away and so is the quaint little market town of Machynlleth the ancient capital of wales with its clock tower & wednesday street market
The site is ideally situated off the B4405 which runs between Talyllyn & Tywyn. No narrow country lanes to negotiate - simply turn off the main road and drive straight into the field.
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
Find nearest: National Trust English Heritage Fuel Pub
Nearest National Trust Visitor Attractions
Bwthyn Llywelyn - 25.73 miles from site Click here for details
Ty Mawr Wybrnant - 28.09 miles from site Click here for details
Ordnance Survey Maps
Visit the Ordnance Survey website to browse or purchase OS Explorer and OS Landranger maps of this area, or use OS Maps to see all of Great Britain online - use the 7-day free trial to see the area around your campsite in 3D!
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Send an Email enquiry to this Site Save to Virtual Brochure
Visit their website Submit Review
Other Sites in Postcode LL
All Sites in Gwynedd
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Write your own Review for a chance to Win £300 of Prizes!
|Win a £300 Prize Package including £100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of our sponsor Ordnance Survey If you've ever visited this campsite please submit a review for your chance to win! Further info and prize details here|
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...