Camping Municipal Beausejour
Picardy Nord-Pas-de-Calais (Browse area)
62510 See Map
Tel: 0033 03 21 88 53 66
1m 1m 1m 10m 1m
Open: April To October
Tents Caravans Motorhomes
Set in area of greenery, between five lakes and near to the forest, visitors will find a four star site : electricity, water taps, common room with free WiFi, as well as lakes for fishing, walks….
There are the following high quality facilities :
- Sanitary blocks including showers, hot water, wash basins,
wash tubs, washing machine, baby changing facilities, full facilities
for the disabled, emptying of chemical toilets, tumble dryer.
- An open-air play area for children between 5 and 11 years.
- A ping-pong table and a table football machine
- Areas for Petanque (French bowls)
- An area for camping cars to take water and empty chemical toilets
- Activities are provided in July and August : Themed evenings;
- a swimming-pool near the campsite (1 km) with special tariffs for people who live here all the year and free for the others.
In the immediate neighbourhood:
- The Lake of Harcelles (dug in the forest by the monks of the Abbey of Saint Bertin);
- The Lake of Malhove (a protected natural park considered to be very wild);
- The Lake of Beausejour (cut in two by a dike);
- The three Arc-en-ciel Lakes (ideal for trout fishing );
And not forgetting the Forest of Rihoult-Clairmarais (the proverbial green lung of the
Audomarais Region with two thirds in the territory of Arques) or the Public Garden
To take the best advantage of the heritage (natural and man-made) of Arques try the three walking routes round Arques :
- The Fontinettes Path (9.4 Km / 2½ hours)
- The tour through the streets (4.5 Km / 1½ hours)
- The tour of sustainable development (4.5 Km / 1½ hours)
Camping Municipal Beausejour is situated on Rue Michelet in Arques,
in the heart of Nord-Pas-de-Calais (France), at the centre of a triangle Lille - Dunkirk - Boulogne.
It is 40 km from Calais, 45 km from Boulogne, 40 km from Dunkirk, 60 km from Lille, 60 km from Lens…
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 30 miles of this location )
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Send an Email enquiry to this Site Save to Virtual Brochure
Visit their website Submit Review
All Sites in Picardy Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Submit your Review for a chance to Win Prizes!
If you've visited this site, then please submit a review for a chance to win.
|Submit a review to UKCampsite.co.uk of any caravan park or campsite, for a chance to win a caravan towing course or motorhome manoeuvring course worth up to £145, or £100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of The Caravan Club. Join the Club for just £44 per year to enjoy access to a great range of caravan sites, benefits and special offers.|
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...