Dennis Cove Campsite
Cornwall (East) (Browse area)
PL28 8DR See Map
Tel: 01841 532349
1m 1m 1m 1m 1m 1m 1m 1m 5m 5m 5m 1m 1m
Open: Easter To End September (weather Permitting)
Tents Caravans Motorhomes
This is a Camping and Caravanning Club Certificated Site, which accept five caravans or motorhomes and usually tents, space permitting.
Welcome to Dennis Cove, a well-established Camp Site providing a clean tranquil setting for you to enjoy your holiday. We are the closest site to Padstow, being right on the edge of the town. With so many activities and unspoilt surroundings on our doorstep, you can park the car for the whole week and just relax! For the more adventurous, we are ideally located for exploring the myths and legends across Cornwall. Let us help you plan your stay using our local knowledge! We look forward to seeing you!
* Well cared-for, tranquil site for families, set in a pretty valley overlooking the Camel Estuary.
* 10 minute easy walk from Padstow, a picturesque fishing town offering lots of activities and amenities.
* Touring Camper Vans, Caravans and Tents all welcome.
* Well-maintained camping pitches.
* Clean and tidy shower, toilet, dishwashing and laundry facilities. Family shower room.
* Adjacent to the famous Camel Trail cycle track.
* Many cafes, pubs and restaurants in Padstow.
* Supermarket within ¼ mile.
* Gas and Freezer Blocks rented on site.
* 10 minute easy walk from Padstow, a picturesque fishing town.
* Adjacent to the famous Camel Trail cycle track, ideal for all ages and abilities.
* Seven beautiful local sandy beaches with lifeguarded swimming areas.
* Beside the Cornish Coastal Footpath and the historic Saints Way.
* Boat trips, Sailing lessons, Water skiing, Surf lessons, Pony Trekking, Fishing and Golf all nearby.
* Large, partly indoor, childrens adventure park just 4 miles away.
* Supermarket within ¼ mile.
Padstow is located on the North Cornwall coast. As you enter the town on the A389, take the first right at Tesco, where there is a brown camping sign. Follow down the hill to the crossroads and turn right into Dennis Lane. Follow the little lane to the bottom of the hill and our site is directly ahead of you.
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
Find nearest: National Trust English Heritage Fuel Pub
Nearest National Trust Visitor Attractions
Carnewas & Bedruthan Steps - 5.36 miles from site Click here for details
Trerice - 10.95 miles from site Click here for details
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Save to Virtual Brochure
Visit their website Submit Review
Other Sites in Postcode PL
All Sites in Cornwall (East)
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Submit your Review for a chance to Win Prizes!
If you've visited this site, then please submit a review for a chance to win.
|Submit a review to UKCampsite.co.uk of any caravan park or campsite, for a chance to win a caravan towing course or motorhome manoeuvring course worth up to £145, or £100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of The Caravan Club. Join the Club for just £44 per year to enjoy access to a great range of caravan sites, benefits and special offers.|
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...