Dennis Cove Campsite
Cornwall (East) (Browse area)
PL28 8DR See Map
Tel: 01841 532349
Nearby: (within x miles)
1m 1m 1m 1m 1m 1m 1m 1m 5m 5m 5m 1m 1m
Open: Easter To End September (weather Permitting)
Tents Caravans Motorhomes
This is a Camping and Caravanning Club Certificated Site, which accept five caravans or motorhomes and usually tents, space permitting. You must be a Club member to use this site.
Welcome to Dennis Cove, a well established Camp Site providing a clean tranquil setting for you to enjoy your holiday We are the closest site to Padstow, being right on the edge of the town With so many activities and unspoilt surroundings on our doorstep, you can park the car for the whole week and just relax! For the more adventurous, we are ideally located for exploring the myths and legends across Cornwall Let us help you plan your stay using our local knowledge! We look forward to seeing you!
* Well cared for, tranquil site for families, set in a pretty valley overlooking the Camel Estuary
* 10 minute easy walk from Padstow, a picturesque fishing town offering lots of activities and amenities
* Touring Camper Vans, Caravans and Tents all welcome
* Well maintained camping pitches
* Clean and tidy shower, toilet, dishwashing and laundry facilities Family shower room
* Adjacent to the famous Camel Trail cycle track
* Many cafes, pubs and restaurants in Padstow
* Supermarket within ¼ mile
* Gas and Freezer Blocks rented on site
* 10 minute easy walk from Padstow, a picturesque fishing town
* Adjacent to the famous Camel Trail cycle track, ideal for all ages and abilities
* Seven beautiful local sandy beaches with lifeguarded swimming areas
* Beside the Cornish Coastal Footpath and the historic Saints Way
* Boat trips, Sailing lessons, Water skiing, Surf lessons, Pony Trekking, Fishing and Golf all nearby
* Large, partly indoor, childrens adventure park just 4 miles away
* Supermarket within ¼ mile
Padstow is located on the North Cornwall coast As you enter the town on the A389, take the first right at Tesco, where there is a brown camping sign Follow down the hill to the crossroads and turn right into Dennis Lane Follow the little lane to the bottom of the hill and our site is directly ahead of you
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
Find nearest: National Trust English Heritage Fuel Pub
Nearest English Heritage Visitor Attractions
St Breock Downs Monolith - 4.85 miles from site Click here for details
Tintagel Castle - 12.25 miles from site Click here for details
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Save to Virtual Brochure
Visit their website Submit Review
Other Sites in Postcode PL
All Sites in Cornwall (East)
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Submit a Review for a chance to Win £100 of Amazon Vouchers
If you've visited this site, then please submit a review for a chance to win.
|Submit a review of any caravan park or campsite, for a chance to win. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win £100 of Amazon vouchers!|
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...