* We are Geoff and Margaret Warren, our son and daughter-in-law Dan and Claire work with us.
* The Warren family have been at White house farm, Wortham since 1927. Although this is an arable farm, we run several other small enterprises from it. We are new to the caravan site business, although we have been storing caravans here for the past 6 years.
* We are a friendly family and we will do our best to make your stay with us enjoyable.
* Our site offers electric hook ups, 2 toilets and a shower facility. We also have a utility building ( The Campers Kitchen ) with a worktop, sink, hot/cold water, a refrigerator, hair drying and ironing facilities.
* We are sorry to have to restrict our site to adults only but we do not consider a working farm a safe place for children. Although we welcome well behaved dogs which will have to be kept on lead while on site, but having said that you are welcome to walk through the farm onto an extensive footpath system where you can explore miles of rural North Suffolk.
* If you are into wildlife we have Roe and Monkjack Deer which regularly visit us on the farm and all manner of other birds and small mammals in cluding Jays, Woodpeckers, Jackdaws, Squirrels, Rabbits, Hares, Foxes, Stoats and Weasels.
* The village of Wortham has approx 200 acres of common land which the site overlooks, as for local amenities the Dolphin inn does good food and drink. There is a village shop, post office and award winning tea rooms which does exellent food.
* We are situated in the heart of East Anglia on the Norfolk/Suffolk border within an easy drive of the market towns of Diss, Thetford, Wymondham, Norwich, Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Great Yarmouth and such Suffolk gems as Lavenham, Southwold, Aldeburgh, Orford, Minsmere (RSPB)Reserve and Woodbridge.
* FOOD - Wortham tea shop and village store, exellent food winning the EADT Food and Drink Award 2010. The Wortham Dolphin public house offers a friendly drink and nice simple food. Should you require a takeaway there is a choice of chinese, indian, thai, Turkish, fish and chips, pizza and kebab locally which some of will deliver to the site, also there is a fish and chip van in walking distance on a Friday.
* In the town of Diss which is 3.5 miles away there are tesco, morrisons, coop supermarkets, also there is a Market on a Friday.
From the A143 take the road signposted Roydon between the 2 village signs then turn immediately left signposted Redgrave, we are then the first hard drive on the right hand side across the village green, incidentally the house is painted cream not White