The Orchard Camp Site
Suffolk (Browse area)
IP13 0SJ See Map
Tel: 07818 034729
Nearby: (within x miles)
10m 1m 1m 1m 1m 5m
Pitches: 11 acres plus 20 electric pitches
Open: March 23rd 2018
Tents Caravans Motorhomes Glamping
This site has chosen to use the availability calendar. You can check for availability here.
Special Offer available to UKCampsite.co.uk visitors - see below.
Listed Time Out & Rough Guide
Winner Camping Magazine Award 2010 - Best UK Campsite.
The Top Ten reasons our clients give for returning to The Orchard Campsite year after year…
1. No third party booking agencies - when you book you can discuss your exact requirements with Alan, the owner, or his son Stuart, the site General Manager.
2. No check-in times - you can arrive whenever our site shop/reception is open AND even better …
3. No check-out times - so you can stay until midnight on the day of departure. This means you can relax and enjoy the site for the full duration of your holiday.
4. ‘Free pitching - we dont have numbered pitches, you simply take up the amount of space you need.
5. Personal service from the owners - if you have a question or query during your time at The Orchard you will always be able to meet with Alan or Stuart, who will do all they can to ensure you have a brilliant time.
6. One of the best stocked campsite shops ever encountered - with delicious local meat, bread and other bakery products available most days. Products can be pre-ordered before your stay and we make sure we stick to high street prices. We also stock around 150 types of wine, beer and spirits from around the world for you to try, and a range of hot and cold beverages.
7. The free ‘glow-stick frenzy for the little ones - every Saturday (plus Wednesdays during school holidays).
8. On-the-ground campfires - there is nothing quite like sitting around the fire with your friends and family, chatting and laughing and toasting marshmallows. Our wood is from a local renewable source. One tree is planted for every tree cut down.
9. Our simple inclusive pricing - you pay only for your pitch (with or without electric hook-up). We do not charge extra for cars, awnings, dogs, children or visitors.
10. You can camp as a group - we are a relaxed and sociable site and are very happy to accommodate group bookings. Its a great place to have a birthday get-together, family reunion or celebration!
Coast - unspoilt
Forests - free and ALIENS have been sighted!
Farm Parks - expensive
Farmers Markets (if you like sun dried stuff and quails eggs)
Vineyards - Mines a Merlot
Swimming Pools - Woodbridge nearby, Leiston bigger but colder, Stradbroke - further but shallower
Country Pubs and Restaurants - check with site for current recommendation
Castles - Framlingham (no roof!) Orford (with roof)
Sutton Hoo burial chamber (empty! - all in British Museum)
Woodbridge Tide Mill
Cycling - quiet lanes and lots of off road tracks - bring your own or hire on site - recommend you pre-book
From Ipswich A12N take 2nd exit to Wickham Market into village left onto Spring Lane then another 500 metres
From Lowestoft A12S take 1st exit to Wickham Market
From West A14 leave at A140 follow B1078 through Coddenham. Watch junction, good example of Local Authority stupidity(if you are not careful you will go towards Needham Market and find yourself back on the A14 going home!) - once on B1078 (Coddenham) continue to Wickham Market,left at first junction, right onto Spring Lane
From East use a boat then B1078
Rail 2 miles away at CAMPSEA ASHE
MAXIMUM of 20 MPH on the lane please!
Special Offers and Discounts for UKCampsite.co.uk Visitors
|Beat The Price Rises!||Expiry: 31/01/2018|
|Book and pay any dates before the end of January 2018 and secure 2017 prices.
|Please note all offers must be mentioned at the time of booking. Subject to availability. Usually only one offer can be used per booking, please check with site for further details.
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
Find nearest: National Trust English Heritage Fuel Pub
Nearest National Trust Visitor Attractions
Sutton Hoo - 4.62 miles from site Click here for details
Orford Ness National Nature Reserve - 8.34 miles from site Click here for details
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Send an Email enquiry to this Site Save to Virtual Brochure
Visit their website Submit Review
Other Sites in Postcode IP
All Sites in Suffolk
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Write your own Review to win a £150 Amazon Voucher!
|Take five minutes to win £150 of Amazon vouchers. If you've ever visited this campsite please submit a review for your chance to win! Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win! Leave as many as you can for more chances!|
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...