Set in a magnificient estate of over 200 hectares, you will not fail to appreciate the quietness of La Garangeoire that is provided by the charming surrounds of picturesque woodlands, of age old oak trees, of lakes abounding in fish and of the nearby river and many footpaths…
Wide choice of touring pitches:
Pitches with electricity 16A
Premium pitches with Equipment (fridge, barbecue, table and chairs...)
Pitches with private sanitary unit: WC, shower, sink + sink and small fridge on terrace.
▪ Large number of on-site outdoor activities: fishing (carp and pike), pony and horse riding, cycling, walking on private hiking paths, tennis, football and volleyball fields, boules, canoes, rawing and pedal boats, crazy golf, trampolines, inflatable castle, pedal karting circuit, childrens playgrounds…
▪ Heated swimming-pools with water slides
▪ Games room and table tennis room
▪ Kids Club, sports & leasure activities for the whole family, evening entertainment
▪ Restaurant with outdoor terrace
▪ Take-away meals and home-made pizzas
▪ TV rooms with satellite sports channels,internet access and Wi-Fi area
▪ Bicycles and mountain bikes hire
Sanitary blocks are equipped with launderette, individual and family bathrooms, baby baths and specific bathrooms for disabled guests.
La Garangeoire is the perfect holiday base to explore the best of Vendee, the wonderful countryside, the beautiful beaches (only 10 miles away) and benefit the sunshine of "Cote de Lumiere" with its particularly sunny microclimate.
La Garangeoire is located in the heart of the Vendee, the second most popular holiday destination in France.
Directions by car : Nantes -> La Roche sur Yon -> La Mothe-Achard -> Saint-Julien des Landes -> La Garangeoire (on the road towards La Chapelle-Hermier)
From Caen: 4 hours-drive
From Cherbourg: 4.45 hours-drive
From Saint-Malo: 3.5 hours-drive
From Roscoff: 4.45 hours-drive
From Paris: 3.5 hours-drive
Nantes-Atlantique (Ryanair) : 1 hour-drive
La Rochelle (Easy Jet, Flybe, Aer Arran) : 1.45 hour-drive