Bradfield Hall Farm
Norfolk (Browse area)
NR28 0QW See Map
Tel: 01263 833923
Nearby: (within x miles)
5m 5m 5m 5m 5m 5m 5m 5m 5m 5m 5m
Open: Easter To October
Units accepted: No Tents Caravans Motorhomes
Bradfield Hall Farm is a beautifully quiet site located on a small working farm and nature reserve in North Norfolk.
The pitches are set on half an acre of level, flat, sunny ground - sheltered on three sides for privacy and from the wind.
- £14 per caravan per night.
- The site has electric and water hook ups
- Chemical toilet disposal
- Recycling available
- Dogs are welcome (we even have dog training classes on the farm)
- Family friendly
Whats happens on the farm
- A 500 acre working arable farm with 3 miles of country walks to explore streams, ponds, woodland and wildlife
- The village Cricket Club is next door with fixtures throughout the summer and coaching for children of all ages on Saturdays
- Come and see Donna our friendly donkey!
- Bradfield and the surrounding villages are perfect biking country with gentle gradients and rolling Norfolk countryside
- Great access to Cromer, Sheringham, Norwich and the Broads. Gunton train station (1.4 miles) lies on the Norwich to Sheringham train line (The Bittern Line)
Bradfield is a perfect base from which to explore Norfolk.
Nearby North Walsham (3 miles) has a bustling high street, supermarkets - Lidl, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, weekend market, swimming pool, sports facilities and train station.
There are a variety of beaches nearby including:
- Family friendly Mundesley (4 miles)
- Fish and chips on Cromer Pier (7 miles)
- Go crabbing or set sail at Blakeney (20 miles)
Let History come to life with a wealth of National Trust stately homes nearby including: Blickling Hall (13 miles), Felbrigg Hall (8 miles)and Sheringham Park (16 miles)
Go shopping in the historic cathedral city of Norwich (24 miles) frequently voted one of the best places to shop in the UK
Spend a day on the Broads (Stalham 11 miles) - in a boat, in a canoe/kayak or stay on dry land
Turn right off the A149 Cromer Rd (signposted Antingham) as you're heading out of North Walsham.
Cross over the level crossing and continue for 1 mile until you reach the school cross roads.
Turn right onto Bradfield Road and continue for 1 mile, you'll pass Bradfield Hall on your right and Bradfield Hall Farm is immediately after the gardens on your right.
Signposts will lead you through the farm and to the caravan site.
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
Find nearest: National Trust English Heritage Fuel Pub
Nearest National Trust Visitor Attractions
Felbrigg Hall - 5.84 miles from site Click here for details
Blickling Hall - 6.56 miles from site Click here for details
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Send an Email enquiry to this Site Save to Virtual Brochure
Visit their website Submit Review
Other Sites in Postcode NR
All Sites in Norfolk
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Write your own Review to win a £150 Amazon Voucher!
|Take five minutes to win £150 of Amazon vouchers. If you've ever visited this campsite please submit a review for your chance to win! Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win! Leave as many as you can for more chances!|
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...