Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )|
When travelling westbound on the A38, take the Dartmouth exit, and the field is located on the left hand side of the A3122, travelling towards Dartmouth, and the site is opposite Woodlands theme park.
If travelling to the site using satellite navigation, use TQ9 7DG to take you straight to the field.
Attractions on the doorstep include:
• Greenway, the national trust house of Agatha Christie, only a short boat trip away.
• Blackpool Sands the award winning blue flag beach.
• Dartmoor, a national trust park and walkers paradise.
• Dartmouth golf club.
• The famous Britannia Royal Naval College.
• Also numerous other market towns and seaside towns, such as Totnes, and Salcome.
• Woodlands theme park - perfect for families opposite the caravan site.
Nearest English Heritage Visitor Attractions (these are shown on the main map above)
Bayards Cove Fort - 4.30 miles from site Click here for details
Dartmouth Castle - 4.77 miles from site Click here for details
Find nearest: National Trust English Heritage Fuel Pub
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions