Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )|
Ordnance Survey Maps
Visit the Ordnance Survey website to browse or purchase OS Explorer and OS Landranger maps of this area, or use OS Maps to see all of Great Britain online - use the 7-day free trial to see the area around your campsite in 3D!
- Follow the A55 to Bangor, turn off the A55 at junction 10, and then take the A4087 and then A487 towards Caernarfon.
- Continue along the A487 for approximately 25 miles from Caernarfon until you reach the villaege called "Y Ffor".
1) At "Y Ffor" take a right turn towards Nefyn.
2) Continue for 5.5 miles and then turn right on to the A497.
3) Continue along the A497 and at the roundabout, take the second exit (straight ahead) towards Morfa Nefyn.
4) Continue through the village of Morfa Nefyn, and at the T Junction, turn left.
5) Stay on this road for approximately 2 miles.
There are several sandy beaches around the coast within easy reach, one being Morfa Nefyn where you will find a pub called The Ty Coch on the beach with a superb scenery. There is also an excellent golf course at Porthdinllaen where the lifeboat is also kept.
The local shops that are within one mile of the site are well socked with groceries etc. Local pubs also serve delicious meals.
Abersoch, Aberdaron and Llanbedrog are within a 15 minute drive, Pwllheli is the nearest town, and has an open air market every Wednesday.
Nearest English Heritage Visitor Attractions (these are shown on the main map above)
Old Oswestry Hill Fort - 64.59 miles from site Click here for details
Mitchells Fold Stone Circle - 69.73 miles from site Click here for details
Find nearest: National Trust English Heritage Fuel Pub
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions