Visitor Reviews - Noahs Ark Caravan Park

Newhouse Farm
Western Edge
Perthshire   (Browse area)
PH1 1QF   See Map
Check Digital TV coverage    See Weather Forecast    Add this Site to your Virtual BrochureSave to Virtual Brochure

Tent Pitches   Caravan Pitches   Motorhome Pitches   Glamping Units
 Chemical Disposal   Battery Charging   Gas Refills   Recycling Facilities
 Kitchen Facilities   Freezer Available    Motorhome Point   Fully Serviced Pitches
 Shop <1 mile   Bar <1 mile   Restaurant On Site   Wifi Access
 Fishing <5 miles   Wild Swimming   Indoor Pool <1 mile   Outdoor Pool
 Horse Riding <5 miles   Cycle Hire   Golf On Site   Tennis <5 miles
 Beach   Watersports   Boat Launch / Mooring
 Waterside Location   Dog Walk   Public Transport <1 mile

Reviews:  108 in total, now showing 61 to 66                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18

Write your own Review to win a £150 Amazon Voucher!

Reviewer: Kiltoony 4 reviews from this member

A very good site we arrived during a downpour but it dried out later. As the person said earlier the tent pitches near the toilets get flooded easy but apart from that the site is very good. It is very well run and the toilets+showers are clean the Grandkids enjoyed the softplay area and the site is handy for the town also a Tesco is nearby for shopping

Reviewer: Le,shan,tami 1 review from this member

This camp site was really good. We're just back from it today. The owners were lovely people very helpful and allowed us to take a look around the hobbits which are so cool, the kids wanted to stay in them. The ground was a little uneven but that didn't stop us having a good time. There was loads of things to do around the camp site and in Perth. The camp site was so easy to find and we never got any complaints about our noise as I had 4 teenage girls with me who like to enjoy themselves. So all round a great camping trip I will definitely use this site again

Reviewer: Mfairbairn 3 reviews from this member

Stayed over a weekend with two other families (one in a caravan and the other in another tent).

It was great that we were all able to pitch together.

Weather was very good.

Toilets and showers were all clean when we were there. However, closed for an hour in the middle of the day to allow cleaning. Not sure if they would stay as clean if the weather wasn't good.

Children's play area was good quality.

Staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Although we didn't use the adjacent facilities, they looked good.

Reviewer: Dawn2104 1 review from this member

We were very impressed with the campsite. The staff were very friendly and helpful. There was lots of facilities such as shower rooms with hair dryers, washing machines, tumble dryers, baby changing. There is also a lovely park for the kids to play at. There was also a big soft play area next to it which had bowling and go karts which the kids loved. There was also a crazy golf next to site. The site is very clean. There is shops and take aways not far from it also. Me and my family enjoyed our 1st time camping here and will be back again.

Reviewer: Scrapsmum 4 reviews from this member

Every review I have read about this site has been good however my experience was not. I am a wheelchair user so when I booked I made sure the disabled facilities were good and they told me everything was in hand and my pitch was booked. When we arrived my allocated space was double booked, the wardens were friendly enough and said sorry.

They gave us the choice to move the next day but that would cause a lot of work and the original spot looked too muddy for a wheelchair anyway.

The next problem came when I tried to use the disabled facilities. They are in the new toilet block and to get to them you have to cross the car park, problem was the car park is made of gravel and very big stones that my wheelchair could not get across. T

The only two solutions for me to use the facilities were to go to the tenpin bowling alley or put my wheelchair in the car and drive across the car park. Once in the brand new toilet block I had to go down one narrow corridor turn left and the disabled toilet/shower were at the end, the room was very small and I had to move a full bucket of water and mop out the way to get into the room every time I went in.

Once in there was a toilet, sink and shower, these were usable but very small and awkward and the lack of handrails didnít make it any easier. The things missing in the room was soap and somewhere or something to dry my hands.

If you are able bodied it does seem to be a great site though but try not to pitch near the reception as it does seem a lot more wet in the rain and can be a bit on the smelly side because it is in between the main bins and chemical waste area.

We found that where we were pitched we had to use rock pegs but didnít mind as it had great drainage. There are horses in the field next to the park and it really is something special to sit by your tent and watch the horses. The tenpin area looks a lot of fun if you have kids or are a big kid yourself although it does look a bit expensive.

Reviewer: Woodyloon 1 review from this member

This was our first outing with our new tent. I contacted George on the Friday afternoon, and he told us he would be able to look after us. We arrived about 2 hrs later and spoke to George and Evelyn who we know, from our time working together, and I've got to say you won't find two people more committed to making sure that guests using the campsite are looked after and made to feel welcome, nothing is too much trouble.

The campsite itself is well set out and very clean with a nice play park and a very nice new toilet/shower block. We were also impressed with the Microlodges, which we were able to have a look at during our stay, and we are hoping to sometime in the future to make use of the site again, either with our tent (or maybe a tourer) or if available one of the Microlodges.

Previous     108 Reviews in total, now showing 61 to 66      Next

Write your own Review to win a £150 Amazon Voucher!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Perthshire   -   Search for a site

Win an Outwell Holidaymaker 500 Inflatable Tent Package worth over £1,000 Win an Win an OLPRO Cubo Campervan Awning

UKCS Meet VolksWorld Camper&Bus Show, Surrey 24 to 25 March 2018
Held at Sandown Park, a must attend event for those interested in all types of VW Transporters ...more

Play Our Easter Hunt
Easter Hunt
Follow the clues, find the answer, and win a fantastic Easter prize - a Malvern 6 Tent worth £299!