Visitor Reviews - Meadow Farm

Meadow Farm
Northcliffe
Tenby
Pembrokeshire   (Browse area)
SA70 8AU   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook

1m  1m  1m  1m  1m  1m  1m  1m   1m  5m  1m

Open: Easter Onwards

Reviews:  61 in total, now showing 19 to 24                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11

Write your own Review to win a 150 Amazon Voucher!

Date of Visit: June 2012 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Compaq5315 4 reviews from this member

Was happy to get a pitch as I had not booked and it was the Jubilee week end. Stayed for two nights. The pitch was sloping and I could not get my motorhome level no matter how I tried. The owner charged me 18. 50 per night with electric hook up. The view over Tenby was probably the sites best asset, however I must warn future campers that the mens and ladies showers & toilets were terrible, there does not appear to be much maintenance let alone cleaning. The owner says the council won't let him build a new block. The chemical emptying point is just as a bad be very careful. The walk into Tenby took 15 -20 minutes down and about 30 minutes back. And has a good selection of shops & restaurants.

Date of Visit: June 2012 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Markandjulie 3 reviews from this member

Firstly the good stuff - the view over Tenby from this site is first class - the site is quite sloping so good levelling blocks are essential - but to be honest - I wouldn't bother, the view may be good but the site facilities are worse than some facilities I've seen in some less developed countries - they are truly shocking and any excuse about the national park stoping them develop is just an excuse and whilst they are so bad its a shame and disgrace to charge people to stay here

Date of Visit: May 2012 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: PHILLIPSFAMILY 3 reviews from this member

Spent the weekend here with new dock stars junior section and what a weekend. The field we had was gently sloping but well kept. The toilet and shower were fine, well kept. We were 30 kids and 30 adults, we played football in the next field and the kids played around the park and went fishing on the beach. The site is on a hill but it was the only site we could find, our 1st choice had cancelled it due to waterlogged pitches. This field was bone dry! Went into town on sat and the walk back up the hill was hard but you could get a taxi for 3-4 which was worth it. Shall return to this site for another trip due to location fantastic views and cleanliness

Date of Visit: April 2012 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Jmtomlinson 1 review from this member

What a wonderful site. People friendly. Location amazing. The best view in Pembrokeshire. High above tenby and out of the way of the crowds.

Site is immaculate. Toilet block is clean and functional and it is camping after all

We spent 2 nights here and could easily stay longer. The walk into tenby was beautiful. Down steep steps onto beach.

Site also offers phone and laptop charging facilities. Due to location we got the best phone signal on our trip so far.

Site easy to find and road up was easy to drive.

Date of Visit: March 2012 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Luca Wilson 2 reviews from this member

This is by far the best campsite in and around the Tenby area with the owners being very friendly and helpful. I can see by other peoples reviews that they do not share the same thoughts and I can empathise fully.

The campsite is situated high above Tenby town overlooking the harbour and Caldey island and is an easy stroll into town where you will find a plethera of shops to keep you occupied throughout the day. The beaches are second to none with north beach being our favourite.

There is no playground for the kids just lots of trees and open space, what more do you need! The toilet blocks are very adequate for the needs of campers as the clue is in the words, 'camping' there are 3 toilet cubicles and 1 shower unit which always has hot water.

It may not be to some peoples high standards but when one usually camps in a field with just a tap and public toilets, this is luxury! For all of you campers who expect maid service, choose a different type of holiday and leave this campsite to us dedicated campers.

By the way, I have been using this site for the last 6 years with my two boys who wouldn't stay anywhere else, myself included. Just enjoy the view! Happy camping.

Date of Visit: September 2011 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Wonderwood 2 reviews from this member

Only just arrived here and already thinking of leaving. Basic is not the word to describe the toilet/shower block, it is a shed. Such a shame, brilliant site other than that.

The views are amazing and close to Tenby town centre.

The owners are lovely and have a brilliant freezer block service. They have a power point in toilet which I won't be using in case it blows spiders all round the room! I've just made my husband de-insect it before I'd even set foot in there. I certainly wont be showering!

Previous     61 Reviews in total, now showing 19 to 24      Next

Write your own Review to win a 150 Amazon Voucher!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Pembrokeshire   -   Search for a site

Win 3 AutoSock car snowsock sets worth 49.95+ each Win an OLPRO Pop up Utility tent

UKCS Meet Manchester Caravan & Motorhome Show 18 to 21 January 2018