Visitor Reviews - Seaview Caravan And Camping Park

Seaview Caravan And Camping Park
Seaview
Benderloch
Argyll   (Browse area)
PA37 1QS   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook
Tel: 01631 720360

1m  1m  5m  5m  5m

Reviews:  57 in total, now showing 19 to 24                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

Submit your own Review for a chance to Win £100!
Win £100Submit a review of this site for your chance to win £100 of Caravan Club vouchers or £100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of this month's sponsor, The Caravan Club. Join The Club from just £48 per year to enjoy access to over 2,700 sites, exclusive member benefits and site special offers.

Date of Visit: August 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: NickFW 3 reviews from this member

Delightful time here. I have one request if you come here please be a decent person and don't abuse the place as it is so peaceful and Duncan is a wonderful person and nothing is too much bother.

Drove in to be met by Duncan on his grass cutter which was a familiar sight throughout our 3 nights stay. He quickly checked our name and asked us to follow him to our space, right up the top of the sight in a wee area that was perfect for myself, my wife and 3 chihuahuas. The view was perfect and being new to caravanning, Duncan helped us make sure everything was set up. We had been to various campsites before but first time with our own van.

I'd read many reviews about how spotless this place was, you have no idea! Toilets at the back of the site were pristine. Shower block and toilets at the main facilities point were cleaner than anything I have seen in any public areas, hotel lobby or restaurant. Honestly when I say spotless that doesn't do Duncan and his partners hard work justice.

We even forgot our mallet for windbreakers and Duncan had a hammer we borrowed a couple of times.

The area itself is brilliant, I knew this area from being a boy so was comfortable down tralee bay, or out to Appin, Fort William and nearby Oban. This place is heaven, it's quiet field with sheep, cows and rabbits in the surrounding fields is ideal for couples, elderly, dogs etc. I would be back here in a heartbeat.

If you have kids it's a traditional place where you need to get back to the way I did when I was young. Fishing, kick a ball about, beach games, walking and exploring woodland. It really is a great place to escape the crazy stress of everyday life.

We stayed an extra night, we were only meant to be here for two but it was well worth staying on. I'm actually writing this whilst listening to the sea breeze.

Top class site, top class people, top class break. I don't want this place to be a packed out hell home and I don't think it ever will be due to Duncan's hard work and keeping vans well spaced out. It seems to be a site that gets repeat visitors. That's what we will be!

I've given this place full marks! Even for child friendliness. You may say why if it doesn't have any facilities for kids. If you have imagination and like to do traditional things that you can do with wide open fields, woodland, beach etc then your child will have a great holiday.

Oh and before I forget, the benderloch garage has a great wee shop that has everything and anything you will ever need. Great wee caravan spares shop.

Well done this little gem of a campsite.

Date of Visit: August 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Micbouncer 1 review from this member

Just back from 9 days on this wonderful site.

Location is great with stunning sea views.

Pitches well spaced out, all with sea views.

Toilets and showers are the cleanest I've ever seen.

No playpark for kids however beach is only a short walk away.

Local village a short walk away with shop, cafe, and bar, also Oban is only 15 minute drive away.

Owner (Duncan) couldn't be any more helpful and friendly.

Superb value for money.

Looking forward to returning to site.

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Jen41 3 reviews from this member

I recently enjoyed 4 nights camping at Seaview on my own and I found the site very welcoming. Also it was good to find a great site that charged per person as many charge for a pitch which is usually for a family of 4 - this can leave camping very expensive for me!

The facilities were great including the shower.

I will certainly be back!

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Mleonard 7 reviews from this member

Location: Lovely location with stunning views of sea and surrounding land.

Pitches: Spacious and not cramped together. Owner sites you so no matter where you pitch/park you still have sea views. Space is put ahead of squeezing people in to make money which was great!

Facilities: Excellent and very clean even though in basic portacabins were the cleanest we have come across. Showers you paid for but plenty of room and best showers we have used on a campsite so very happy!

Comments: Owner was very friendly and helpful and took us to our pitch, even offered to drop us at another site to visit friends but we opted to walk along the lovely beach instead.

Short walk into village itself which has shop, cafe, pub etc. So a nice location.

All in all a great site, lovely location and very peaceful. Superb value for money.

Date of Visit: June 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Cwarchc 18 reviews from this member

Great, peaceful site

This is a hidden gem

The site is on half a croft, with a nice flat grassed area.

The facilities are the best kept, cleanest, largest we have ever experienced on a campsite, bar none

Duncan, the owner is a lovely guy, he couldn't do enough for you.

Nicely placed a few miles north of Oban, just past the airport

A few minutes walk to a sweeping beach, a wooded dog walking area behind the toilet block

Good value for money, OK it's £1 for a shower, but you get so long, and the cubicles are so big, you can share one, if you like.

A place I would highly recommend

Date of Visit: June 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Brian-A 9 reviews from this member

Grass pitches, but well drained (sand under the grass) so no problems with them. Tidy, nicely laid out and with good sea views. A new (luxurious!) facilities block for 2014 (additional to the existing one). Friendly and helpful owner. Clean.

Dog walk at the rear of the site and a nice dog-friendly beach is only a couple of minutes away down a lane.

Overall, this is cheaper than nearby CC and C&CC sites and - unless you want the extra facilities they provide like children's play area (we didn't) - is a much better bet!

Previous     57 Reviews in total, now showing 19 to 24      Next

Submit a Review for a chance to Win £100!
Sponsored by the Caravan ClubSubmit a review to UKCampsite.co.uk of any caravan park or campsite for your chance to win your choice of £100 of Caravan Club vouchers or £100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of this month's sponsor, The Caravan Club. Join The Club from just £48 per year to enjoy access to over 2,700 sites, exclusive member benefits and site special offers.

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Argyll   -   Search for a site

Win a Festival Starter Package Win a BioLite CampStove and USB Charger!

UKCS Meet Tribfest Festival, East Yorkshire - 18th to 21st August
The world’s biggest tribute band music festival and an amazing fun weekend for all the family. Find out more, claim 10% discount or win tickets

Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here. You may view our privacy and cookie policy here. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2016