Visitor Reviews - Noahs Ark Caravan Park

PH1 1QF   See Map

Special Offer available to UKCampsite.co.uk visitors - see here

Add this Site to your Virtual BrochureSave to Virtual Brochure

Tent Pitches   Caravan Pitches   Motorhome Pitches   Glamping Units
 Kitchen Facilities   Freezer Available    Motorhome Point   Fully Serviced Pitches
 Shop <1 mile   Bar <1 mile   Restaurant On Site   Wifi Access
 Fishing <5 miles   Wild Swimming   Indoor Pool <1 mile   Outdoor Pool
 Horse Riding <5 miles   Cycle Hire   Golf On Site   Tennis <5 miles
 Beach   Watersports   Boat Launch / Mooring
 Waterside Location   Dog Walk   Public Transport <1 mile

Reviews:  108 in total, now showing 31 to 36                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18

Write your own Review to win a 150 Amazon Voucher!

Date of Visit: April 2012 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Geoshaz10 2 reviews from this member

Great site about 10 minutes from Perth city centre.

Wardens very friendly, toilet and shower facilities clean and well maintained. Showers were not the push button type and were plenty warm. Nice big pitches, choice of grass or hard standing.

Playground on site for smaller children, Plenty to do for older kids - crazy golf, karting, tenpin bowling - you get a 20% discount for the bowling, karting and indoor softplay area when you arrive. There is a decent cafe within the tenpin/karting area. The site is 10 minutes from Perth Leisure Pool and Dewars Ice-rink.

Co-op and Chinese/ indian takeaway 2 minute drive from site.

All in all we had a busy and enjoyable stay.

Date of Visit: October 2011 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Weeboaby 2 reviews from this member

When we arrived on site we found the staff were very friendly and allowed us to choose our pitch.

We opted for a grass pitch beside the play area (3 energetic children).

It had rained non stop for the full day when we arrived and we found the grass beside the caravan became quite muddy, although once the rain stopped it dried up quickly.

The site is very well signposted although we had done our homework before hand.

The toilet/shower blocks were cleaned regularly and although the pitches were quite muddy the toilets were clean the showers also surpassed expectations.

The kids play ground was good and my 3 had a ball playing on it.

The soft play/bowling on site were reasonable and offered discounted rates if you stay on site.

We read in previous reviews about the noise level from the adjacent road but its certainly not intrusive.

Being on the outskirts of perth you have everything within 2 miles. I recommend the balal palace takeaway!

We will definitely go back next year for a long weekend! but will opt for a hard standing pitch.

Reviewer: Jessica Blair 1 review from this member

Hello,

I know I took a very long time to write this review and it felt really unjust. I was there a couple a years ago, I was visiting Scotland on my own. As I got to Perth I called the owner of the campsite to know if they had a space for my tent. They were ever so nice to me! As I was by foot, they picked me up to go to the site. They took very good care of me for the two days I was there. I hope everything blossomed since. Thank you for your kindness.

Date of Visit: August 2011 Unit:  Other Rating:
Reviewer: Campingisfun11 3 reviews from this member

Stayed here in one of the Microlodges for one night in August for my birthday weekend. Was meant to be a two night stay policy however we were lucky to be accepted for staying just the one night.

The Microlodge was lovely, bigger than I had imagined and had everything you needed for a night. The TV/DVD was a brilliant idea and we were able to chill with a dvd and a few bottles of wine just like being in a hotel. The fridge was small but for one night held everything we needed. The kettle and micro also great and makes glamping fun! We took all our usual basic things we would have for camping.

The shower/toilet block was clean, although we didn't use them.

Being in the microlodge we felt as though we were away from what was a busy campsite. The tents were just in a large field. The microlodge offered more privacy. We would def stay here again in one of these.

The site itself is in the middle of a housing estate and quite difficult to find. There is a large Tesco/Petrol near by and the centre of Perth is not far to drive in to.

Reviewer: JoGordon 3 reviews from this member

Was here for a 1 night stay at the end of the month with friends in their 8 man tent.

Friendly enough welcome though I don't think we saw anyone offical about after we arrived and before we went away bar once or twice.

Facilties were ok from what I saw (didn't use the showers but had a looksee when I was in the block) Water pressure in the old block was fairly high at the time I was in (can be variable from what I heard from friends who we were with and have been before) so the floor was wet in the cubicle I used.

Soap and hand driers in all toilets which was nice.

Road noise from the A9 wasn't too intrusive though finding your way around the housing estate can be a little difficult if you don't have a map on hand.

Playground for the kids was decent enough with the variety of swings they have, the slide is a little difficult to get up to with little legs (though the adventurous 1 year old gave it a good go!)

Can't comment on the Paid-for entertainments as we didn't use them. Went to Scone Palace (5. 50 per adult for the grounds only, kids were free) and can totally recommend it for getting lost in the maze and the adventure play park especially the zipwire slide/swing.

And also went swimming at the Leisure Pool, being a sunday morning it got a bit crowded towards lunchtime.

Reviewer: Burma Boy 3 reviews from this member

4 of us cycled from John O'Groats to Lands End, in August 2011. Raising monies for Alzhimers, Help for Heroes, MENCAP & Children with Cancer. We had a 4 man tent and a white van as our support vehicle. We were kindly allowed to stay, even though we got there late.

The toilets were clean and the showers were great, and that's all we needed.

But whilst supping a well deserved beer in the evening, all the families around us were enjoying themselves, playing football, cricket, frisbee etc, bbq's going, smelling very tempting.

And the warden running it we great, driving our support drivers wife to and from the shower block in his little golf buggy, a true gentleman.

Cant really comment about surroundings as we pitched up and went to bed fairly early knowing we had another hard day cycling in front of us, but a big tesco just a few minutes away ( it was 1 of the check out girls who told us about the place )

A cracking place and would highly recommend to anybody.

Previous     108 Reviews in total, now showing 31 to 36      Next

Write your own Review to win a 150 Amazon Voucher!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Perthshire   -   Search for a site

Win an Outwell Barbecue Package worth 249 Win a Clarke IG2000B 1.8kW Suitcase Generator worth 299

UKCS Meet Elvaston Steam Rally 7th to 7th July, Derbyshire