Visitor Reviews - Hillfoot Campsite In Northern Ireland

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > UK > Northern Ireland > N Ireland > Site Reviews

Hillfoot Campsite In Northern Ireland
119 Legavallon Road
Dungiven, Londonderry Derry
N Ireland   (Browse area)
BT47 4QN   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook
Tel: 07886089942

5m  5m  5m 5m  5m  10m   10m  10m  10m  5m  5m

Reviews:  24 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4

Submit your own Review for a chance to Win 100 of Amazon Vouchers
Win 100 of Amazon vouchersSubmit a review of this site for a chance to win. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win 100 of Amazon vouchers!

Date of Visit: April 2015 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Cringles88 1 review from this member

I stayed here for two nights over the Easter weekend as I cycled around the North coast. I love the views and the huge hill at the campsite. Owners are very friendly & Ben the dog is always around to keep and eye on things.

Toilet & Bathroom facilities are clean, and the shower is actually better than the one I have at home! I have literally no complaints about this campsite. I will definitely be staying here again in the future.

Compared to other campsites, I feel this one feels more homely, and I was in a tent! I wish I could have stayed 3 nights instead of 2.

Date of Visit: March 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Allengenealogy 14 reviews from this member

We stayed here for two nights in order to change over our caravan from a nearby dealer. The weather was wild and stormy but the welcome we received from Mervyn and Ben made up for the weather. Mervyn could not have been more helpful and we really liked the site. We have already decided to return later in the year and would advise everyone to give it a try. It is really peaceful and is in a lovely area. Toilets, showers, electric, play area as well as meeting rooms and hard stands are available.

Thank you Mervyn.

Date of Visit: August 2014 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Sandyt 1 review from this member

Spent a few days on this fantastic spot in August. Had a wonderful time with the family on our first visit to Northern Ireland. However Mervyn was a star. Best of all though was lovely friendly Ben, the Collie.

Also the weather was lovely, thank you Mervyn for sorting that. Can't wait for a return visit.

Reviewer: Carrick camperman 1 review from this member

Just back from a nights camping at Hillfoot. Fantastic wee campsite, ticked all the boxes and with an owner who always has plenty of time for you, and for a chat or two for that matter. The mountain views are spectacular from this we site, we'll sheltered by hedgerows. Always warm water for washing up. All in all I would highly recommend this site, definitely be back.

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Tinus046 1 review from this member

We visited Hillfoot in july during our trip to Northern Ireland. This was one of the nicest campsites we have ever visited. The owner is very friendly. He even drove to the next town to buy campinggas, since we had run out. He also has a lovely dog called Ben, who kept us company every now and then. Highly recommended!

Date of Visit: April 2014 Unit:  Campervan Rating:
Reviewer: Jennyadams 2 reviews from this member

I might actually say this is the best site I've ever stayed on. The local area is stunning, and so quiet. Amazing views. There is a nice shower/toilet block and the local village is lovely and useful. The owner was very friendly and helpful, always had time to chat and he obviously loves what he does. I really can't think of a negative. Highly recommend!

Previous     24 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Submit a Review for a chance to Win 100 of Amazon Vouchers
Win 100 of Amazon vouchersSubmit a review of any caravan park or campsite, for a chance to win. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win 100 of Amazon vouchers!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in N Ireland   -   Search for a site

Win a Highlander Aeolus 4 Air Frame Tent Visit the UKCS shop for exclusive discounts and offers

UKCS Meet Elvaston Steam Rally and Camping Weekend 4th to 5th July
HURRY Advanced booking now open - 3 nights camping in any unit, and admission to rally all weekend