Visitor Reviews - Royal Vale Caravan Park

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > UK > England > North West > Cheshire > Site Reviews

Royal Vale Caravan Park
London Road
Allostock
Knutsford
Cheshire   (Browse area)
WA16 9JD   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook
Tel: 01565 722 355

1m  1m  1m 1m  1m  5m  1m   5m  1m  1m  5m

Units accepted:    Tents  Caravans  Motorhomes Caravan Storage Storage

Reviews:  44 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8

Submit your own Review for a chance to Win £100 of Amazon Vouchers
Win £100 of Amazon vouchersSubmit a review of this site for a chance to win. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win £100 of Amazon vouchers!

Date of Visit: May 2015 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Janeedowns 1 review from this member

Fantastic site, site team cant do enough to help, we have rang up last minute twice now over recent bank holidays and eath time they have bent over backwards to get up sited, the pitch they found us was excellent, the site is always well kept, toilet block is always spotless and warm, all the facilities have clothes to wipe up, doesn't bother my husband and myself that we have to push button for showers, they are spacious and hot, the hairdryer is free which is a real plus, thanks for lovely weekend see you soon

Date of Visit: February 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Wooffitts 1 review from this member

We really liked this quiet, well kept site. The toilet/shower facilities are excellent and there was always bags of hot water. The dish washing facilities were the best I have seen. We got the last available hardstanding pitch which was surprising mid-February, however it appeared that the vast majority of the site was taken up with workers who went off early in the morning and returned every evening. However this is preferable to a site full of empty seasonal vans. Only drawback we found was the considerable distance to nearest shop and pub. Apparently the equestrian shop in front of the park used to be a pub.

Date of Visit: December 2014 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: PiratePete 1 review from this member

On 27\12\14 we got in to royal vale got stuck in mud had to spend the night stuck the next day others came to help get us out even two from the office. As others have said it is central to be able to go see other places do shopping when you back from your day out go over to the office before they shut to say goday they invite you and even offer you a cold beer and treat you just like family. Every thing is kept so clean and tidy I would recommend this place to any even if your from downunder like me

Date of Visit: November 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Brianphillips 47 2 reviews from this member

Well what a difference from the terrible site we nearly stayed on, it was like leaving a small run down refuse tip of a site to arriving at Royal Vale, it certainly is aptly named ROYAL. Buckingham Placewould suit. Wow fantastic site, Been caravanning for 26 years and Royal Vale has got to be One of the Best if not top of my list AS THE BEST we have stayed on in 26 years of caravanning.

Park immaculately Clean, Toilets and shower block spotlessly clean I even took my shoes off on entering so as not to get the floor dirty.

Only critisim was having to hold the button in on the wall on the shower,

Staff and owner were very good and helped in every way they could, the owner was an ex pat from my part off Britain so we hit it off quite well, Pick your own pitch and enjoy your stay and if any help was needed Just ask,

We found that they seemed very laid back, ie times for reception opening 9am Still waited till 930am on departure for opening.

Would highly recommend this caravan park for staying on Brilliant

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Frederico 40 reviews from this member

I stayed here with two sons who were cycling from Lands End to John o Groats. Easy access for a large tourer from the main road. Very nice welcome. We were given a fully serviced pitch which was level and lots of space between other units. The fine gravel driveways were very good to walk on compared with the large stone chippings some sites use. The toilets and showers were very high standard. The best I have seen and I have stayed at lots. The grass and landscaping is also very good. In my opinion it is five star. I can't comment on nearby places as we arrived late and left early.

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Andyb1961 1 review from this member

Having just returned from a 3 night stay at this campsite can only say I must of been staying at a different site.

Booked a hard standing pitch 4 weeks ago but was told when we arrived that there was none and would have to use the field.

The field not level and no set pitches was a free for all lots of caravans and tents crammed in with no organization, when we arrived back from the shops could not get are car next to the caravan.

First morning I complained and was told that the next time I stayed I would get a free night ! Told them it was not about the money and I expected a 5 star site to be better organized and to deliver what they took the money for.

The hard standing pitches look very good and the staff are very friendly if not a bit patronizing.

On the whole I would of preferred to have been told that the site was full rather than hemmed in on a field.

Previous     44 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Submit a Review for a chance to Win £100 of Amazon Vouchers
Win £100 of Amazon vouchersSubmit a review of any caravan park or campsite, for a chance to win. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win £100 of Amazon vouchers!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Cheshire   -   Search for a site

Win a bundle of VARTA camping essentials worth over £100! Win a Festival Starter Pack, worth over £100!

UKCS Meet Tribfest Festival 20th – 23rd August
The world’s biggest tribute band music festival in East Yorkshire - PLUS exclusive 10% discount on tickets!