Visitor Reviews - Paultons Certificated Site

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > UK > England > South East > New Forest & Hampshire > Site Reviews

Paultons Certificated Site
Wade Park Farm
Hampshire   (Browse area)
SO51 6AF   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook

1m  1m  1m 1m  1m   1m  1m

Pitches: 5 Vans + 10 Tents

This is a Camping and Caravanning Club Certificated Site, which accept five caravans or motorhomes and usually tents, space permitting. You must be a Club member to use this site.

Reviews:  13 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6

Submit your own Review for a chance to Win 100!
Win 100Submit a review of this site for your chance to win 100 of Caravan Club vouchers or 100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of this month's sponsor, The Caravan Club. Join The Club from just 48 per year to enjoy access to over 2,700 sites, exclusive member benefits and site special offers.

Date of Visit: August 2016 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Lizgwynn 7 reviews from this member

Stayed 3 nights at paulton campsite with family and 3 grandchildren.

On arrival raining heavily but greeted by owner with smile. Were given a large plot and owners even checked tent was secure-very impressed.

The toilets and showers very clean even hairdryer in toilet.

Covered are for washing up.

Secure small field with toys supplied for children.

Grandchildren enjoyed playing with other children. The 4yr. Old even made a girlfriend.

Campsite very close to peppa pig world also visited Beaulieu car museum and lymington.

Had great holiday especially due to relaxed and friendly attitude of site owners.

Date of Visit: September 2015 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Ajbs 1 review from this member

Chose this site as close to peppa pig world but would happily stay again! It's a great stop over site!

The welcome you get from the owners is amazing, they cannot do enough to help! Even arranged dog sitting for one set of campers!

The site is small and clean, the first night the noise from the road was quite loud (not overwhelming just there!) the second night could hardly hear it at all so must be dependent on which way the wind blows!

The toilets and showers are in two separate porta cabins, the showers are a fixed temperature but two showers are set cooler for the kids and two hotter! Mine was lovely and warm! Both were clean!

Other facilities are basic and clean, added touches are the bbq you can borrow, freezer and kids toys / bikes!

There is no motor home service point.

Would definitely recommend this site it made our visit to peppa pig world! And the pub opposite does lovely food but book your evening table if you walked like us all those that drove beat you to the pub as it closes!

Date of Visit: July 2015 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Beautifulsoup 5 reviews from this member

We stayed on this site at the beginning of our annual two week touring holiday. We chose it purely because of its proximity to Peppa Pig World but were all pleasantly surprised at how nice it is!

The owners are very friendly and very relaxed and due to the small number of pitches we were pretty much left to our own devices which was fab. The pitches are a lovely size and the whole site is compact and enclosed so great for kids. There are some lovely touches such as freezer blocks, picnic tables and BBQ's to borrow as well as a load of communal toys including little tykes cars - something you'd never ever travel but got loads of use from our two toddlers.

The site is bordered by the M27 so you can hear traffic 24 hours a day but it didn't bother us. Peppa Pig World is directly opposite but do take a pushchair as the driveway is quite long. Nice pub literally 2 mins away too. There is another pub with a soft play 15 minutes walk away but it's down a very busy road so not that pleasant to get to.

The showers and toilets were clean and pleasant and just about big enough for a family shower although the temperature was a little unpredictable. (one of the showers is marked 'better for kids' but we didn't see this until it was too late)

All in all a fantastic site with owners who really understand what campers need - we'll definitely stay here when we next visit Peppa Pig!

Date of Visit: May 2015 Unit:  Campervan Rating:
Reviewer: Worthy123 1 review from this member

Arrived at the campsite on Friday afternoon, first impressions, lovely small, clean site. We pitched up, had a look at the facilities, clean toilet block, clean shower block, even had cooler showers for children, which was great. There was a fridge for your ice packs etc. Lots of cars, bikes, bats& balls ect for the kids which I thought was a great idea, because not everyone had room to bring stuff with them, and kids like ' different stuff to play with. There was lots of information, & leaflets. Toilet waste, bins etc. Loads of picnic benches, which was great, because we didn't bring our table this year. Also another great thing, was bbqs which you can use while you stay. The owners who don't live on site arrived a bit later, and they were both very chatty and friendly, showed us around, and anything you wanted, they would try and do for you. Road traffic was no issue for us, as I had seen a few people say that the noise from road had disturbed them, but didn't bother us at all, couldn't really hear a lot. We came here because we were going into paultons park for my boys 4 th birthday, so it was ideal, it's literally across the road, 5/10 minute walk. Would highly recommend, very clean & friendly site. 10/10. Thankyou for our enjoyable stay. They have great rent a tents here too, and they said they are getting a pod too very soon.

Date of Visit: May 2015 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Boggers 1 review from this member

Lovely small campsite, very clean and tidy. Toilets and showers clean and well lit.

Friendly owners, nice to chat to, supply kids play cars, games, balls and bats on site.

Undercover wash up areas.

Pub a 2 min walk away and peppa pig world a short walk away too.

The whole site is enclosed so great for kids, football goals at the far end ball supplied!

Overall the site is really nice but very close to the motor way and the noise kept me awake at night, some people have said you can't notice it but I really could, we only stayed for 2 nights when visiting peppa pig world, I don't think I could manage anymore because of the motor way noise but if this wouldn't bother you then you can't go wrong with this site.

Date of Visit: September 2014 Unit:  Trailer Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Squibbler 2 reviews from this member

Stayed here for one night to visit Peppa Pig World the following day. Site is easy to find just opposite the entrance to Paultons Park. The owners weren't there when we arrived so we had a walk around and I called Dawn while my 3 year old played on the ride-ons provided for children on the site. I was told we could park on any pitch on the right side of the field where the grass pitches are. We were the only ones on that side and like a numpty I pitched across two pitches because I only noticed the mown grass dividers after I'd unhitched and set up a bit. As it was just me and my 3 year old I carried on setting up while worrying I'd get told off! When John arrived I apologised straight away and he couldn't have been nicer and told me not to worry as they weren't busy. He helped me to set up a bit and showed me around. Facilities are good, and I was impressed by the bespoke shower trailer - it even had a notice on the door stating which shower was cooler and therefore better for children. Everything was spotless with lots of info put up on walls. Also impressed by the CD point which is a proper toilet sunk into concrete complete with flush. I had to tell my 3 year old not to sit on it as she was looking intrigued!

It is very near the M27 but there is a huge hedge between that and the site and I realised the next day that I hadn't even noticed the low 'hum' from it.

Dawn and John let me leave the camper on site while we were at PPW and when we came to collect it at 4pm I was having a bit of difficulty hitching up when John appeared, sorted us out and waved us off. He even invited us back at any time to help set up our massive awning that I've been to scared to get out of the bag. All in all, lovely people and I can't fault the site.

Previous     13 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Submit a Review for a chance to Win 100!
Sponsored by the Caravan ClubSubmit a review to UKCampsite.co.uk of any caravan park or campsite for your chance to win your choice of 100 of Caravan Club vouchers or 100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of this month's sponsor, The Caravan Club

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Hampshire   -   Search for a site

Win a pair of OLPRO Hush Sleeping Bags worth 48.00 Win a HandiMoova Off-road Foldable Hand Trolley!

UKCS Meet Beat at Tencreek 60s Weekend, Cornwall - 14th to 16th October
A Sounds of the Swinging Sixties long weekend concert with camping on site ...more

Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here. You may view our privacy and cookie policy here. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2016