Visitor Reviews - Three Rivers Woodland Park

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > UK > England > North West > Lancashire > Site Reviews

Three Rivers Woodland Park
Eaves Hall Lane
West Bradford
Clitheroe
Lancashire   (Browse area)
BB7 3JG   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook

5m  5m 5m  5m  5m   10m  1m  10m

Units accepted:   No Tents  Caravans  Motorhomes Caravan Storage Storage  Statics on Sale

Reviews:  96 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16

Submit your own Review for a chance to Win 100 of Amazon Vouchers
Win 100 of Amazon vouchersSubmit a review of this site for a chance to win. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win 100 of Amazon vouchers!

Date of Visit: August 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Babydaisy1972 10 reviews from this member

We had a great weekend here with our three boys. We got a family pass for the pool for 10 for the whole family which covered Friday - Sunday. We also paid 4 for a late checkout on Sunday so we had 3 full days at the site.

The setting was very nice - the pitches were a little squashed together and we struggled with our long twin axle but once we were set up we were fine.

I thought the facilities were fine, a little tired maybe but clean and lots of them. Plenty of hot water in the showers. Nice and warm in the shower block.

The pool was great - there was a little pool at one end for our toddler and a larger pool for the bigger boys. At times we had the whole pool to ourselves which was nice. It was lovely and warm and I could sit on a chair and watch them without having to go in with them which was a bonus.

There were two nice playareas which the kids made friends at and they also enjoyed the evenings entertainment. All the staff we spoke to were friendly and helpful and the bar staff opened the pool table for our boys to have free games on Friday night as it was free pool and karaoke night with a disco later. The second evening there was a singer who was very good.

We would return definitely. Very good value for money.

Date of Visit: July 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: TheBlandFamily 1 review from this member

My family and I are just back from a fantastic stay at Three Rivers Woodland Park. The park is set in woodlands and has lots of walks and open spaces. The club house is slightly dated but has a brilliant family atmosphere with a lovely warm pool safe for children. My kids had a fantastic time at the Movie night and my wife and I got down with the brilliant 80's cabaret.

The Warden was very helpful when I couldn't get the electric working and had the issue sorted within 20 minutes.

The Reception team checked us in with ease. My wife even won a free one night extended stay and a drink in the bar with a lucky dip (just for checking in).

The touring field is nice. Nothing amazing but has everything you need with a nice clean and tidy feel well worth the money we paid.

We will be back at the end of August. See you all soon

The Bland Family

Date of Visit: July 2015 Unit:  Trailer Tent Rating:
Reviewer: 4wells 1 review from this member

Reading some of the reviews I feel they are a little bit unfair and nearly didn't book but we needed to make up our own mind so we booked 4 nights. What a great time we had! The reception staff are very friendly and helpful. My daughter, grandson and I felt very safe, we went to Clitheroe and Skipton for great days out. Eaves Hall Lane is a little narrow but I towed a trailer tent up and down the lane and I've never towed before! We met some wonderful people from Haslington and Newcastle and everyone got on very well. There is also plenty to do around the area. Yes, the club house is a little dated and the games room wasn't much but the pool was clean and we had great fun using it. There is two play areas which the children enjoyed very much. The toilet facilities was clean and the showers had hot water and plenty of room to change. One reviewer commented on the stated of the toilet block, I can see where they were going with their comment, as the toilet block is only cleaned at the weekends - due to staffing unfortunately. But if people cleaned up after themselves there wouldn't have been a problem.

Would go back again, hopefully soon.

Date of Visit: June 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Caylawoo 1 review from this member

Great little site had a fab 2 nights, if little children joining ask to be placed near the little park. Has in door pool and bar with some entertainment. Welcoming, warden available and walks around at night. Toilets and showers clean and accommodating. Staying again in august. Highly recommend for budget holiday thankyou :)

Date of Visit: June 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: RACHIE23X 6 reviews from this member

Firstly I will start off with the good points. The receptionist was nice. The touring field is lovely set in the woodlands. Excellent wooden play grounds for the kids. Very nice.

Now the bad point. Warden not very friendly or polite. Never says hello. He came over whilst me and my husband was having a small campfire and said put that out immediately NOW! well we were shocked! didn't ask nicely just told us straight. When questioned he said you are not allowed them. Well what's the point in going camping if you cannot have a camp fire??? we did as we were TOLD and put it out. Had I have been told no campfires at the time of booking I would never have booked.

The pool was very run down as was the buildings / 'games area', no entertainment on when I went, only the ADULT BAR open.

Walking around the site it does need a lot of tidying up.

When we arrived on site we were allocated a hard standing pitch in the corner, my husband asked for a grass pitch and was granted one. The hard standing pitches are not very big nor very safe for young toddlers.

Swimming pool not manned! no life guard although you are on full CCTV to the front reception! when we went swimming there were dead flies in the pool which I was cupping water to try and throw them out because of the kids in the pool.

The drive upto the park is absolutely horrendous! one track lane and you are fighting against on coming traffic up the steap lane! there was a wedding on at Eaves HAll and my god it was absolutely atrocious, beeping and shouting! trying to get down a one track lane with card everywhere!

I will not be going back to this site again unless this is done up to the standards you would expect when paying a fortune for a weekend!

Cannot comment on facilities as I used my caravan for showers and toilet! although we were told it is 10 deposit for a key

Date of Visit: April 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Shell G 11 reviews from this member

If you are a nervous trourer then this may not be the campsite for you, as small teeny country roads and steep hills are some of the roads leading up to the site. It is worth it when you get there though. When we arrived we were too late for the reception to be open, so we rang the warden and the told us where to pitch. The pitch was on the first row of caravans right in a small corner, we rang the warden and he let us choose another pitch when we explained our van would not fit in the corner and quite frankly it was quite tatty and uneven. We soon realised the further in you got the nicer the pitches, from 30 upwards. We paid 10 deposit for the showers, which are in a lovely block and are very big with a separate bit to get dressed in. My only quibble is that the showers must have been put up by the jolly green giant as they were that high the shower went straight onto the other side of the cubicle and completely missed my body and hit my head, I am 5ft 2 inches tall. There are a couple of parks set out for the kids. We went for a walk, setting off through the dog walk and finding numerous walks around fields, woods and rivers. There are plenty of public foot paths and loads of countryside to investigate. It really is a nice area. We drove into Clitheroe, which is a nice small town and later on we went to Waddington, this had two lovely pubs, food looked gorgeous and very full. We saw numerous taxi s dropping off if you fancy a night out round Clitheroe, which is full of restaurants and bars. The park has its own clubhouse which we popped in for a drink, it's a little dated but found it friendly and ok. There is a swimming pool which we did not go into but plenty of the kids on the site had a visit for a small charge. We would definitely go again if in the area.

Previous     96 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Submit a Review for a chance to Win 100 of Amazon Vouchers
Win 100 of Amazon vouchersSubmit a review of any caravan park or campsite, for a chance to win. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win 100 of Amazon vouchers!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Lancashire   -   Search for a site

Win a Champion 3100 Watt Inverter Petrol Generator Win a Win a One Week Stay at Vauxhall Holiday Park!

UKCS Meet Motorhome & Caravan Show 13 18 October
Occupying eleven huge halls of the NEC, it is guaranteed to be an unmissable event. Win tickets!