Visitor Reviews - Two Mills Touring Park

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > UK > England > East Anglia > Norfolk > Site Reviews

Two Mills Touring Park
Yarmouth Road
North Walsham
Norfolk   (Browse area)
NR28 9NA   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook

1m  1m  5m  5m  5m  5m   1m  5m  1m

Open: March To January

Reviews:  56 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Binskip54 1 review from this member

We stayed at Two Mills for 2 weeks we found the site extremely quiet, peaceful & very clean, the wardens are friendly & helpful. If your looking for a quiet peaceful site to relax & unwind then this is the place to go. The toilet block is immaculate, although shower timer is too short @ approx 2mins

Date of Visit: May 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: P and M 2 reviews from this member

Once again another visit to this site. Pitches are big. Showers are hot and spotless. We were in top acre. Fully serviced pitch. There is nothing about this site that could be improved. On arrival a quick book in system so easy. Shown to pitch, and help there if needed. A lovely peaceful site, with so many places to visit within easy reach. We will visit again.

Date of Visit: April 2014 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Ashley66 4 reviews from this member

We arrived to a wonderful welcome we were offered tea or coffee something we had never been offered at any other site. The wardens ran us though everything on site. The warden showed us to our pitch soon as we finished our cuppa. The site was spotless lawns well kept not a weed in site. The site is open plan as most English sites no hedges between pitches not a problem at all as it's always good to make new friends and chat over places to visit with other campers. We have a 20ft motorhome there would have been plenty room for an awning but as we were only there for four nights we didn't bother to put it up. The showers and loos were spotless at all times, showers were piping hot we showered at different times of the day and never had to wait in the ladies or gents and the site was full being Easter weekend. TV we had no problem getting a brilliant picture. Mobile full reception. Wifi is available free in the reception area. BT open net work did not work on our pitch but hey we were on holiday. They also had music playing in the washrooms great for singling while having your shower a happy way to start the day. Handy for all of North Norfolk tourist sites. HUGE BONUS adult only👍

Date of Visit: August 2013 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Fitterdunc 1 review from this member

After I booked at Two Mills I thought I'd check out reviews for the site, and I was wondering if I'd made a mistake. After arriving at two mills I could not understand why these other reviews were so negative. Tea and coffee on arrival, escorted to our pitch, which I must say is quite a good size, were on top acres which are the serviced pitches, where our tv works fine (for past reviews maybe a update of equipment) the toilets are spotlessly clean, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I'm sat in my awning at the moment writing this using the caraweb wifi, which as other people have said is a problem, yes I did have a issue, but after I contacted caraweb this issue was sorted out with a phone call from the supplier( a problem which I had caused my self) within 30 mins. I am struggling to find the words for Two Mills, great, quiet, fantastic, friendly. My wife and I WILL be returning, I'm just glad I booked before I read the reviews.

Date of Visit: August 2013 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Fiona1964 2 reviews from this member

Having read the previous reviews, I called to discuss the issues that other people had raised. My concerns were dealt with fantastically, even checking pitch number to ensure size. We arrived on site an promptly broke down! We couldn't take our van to the pitch which was no problem at all. Out came a trusty defender with a front tow bar and within moments the van was sited and ready to set up. It seems that the site often put caravans on the pitches for their customers which I think is a lovely thing to do.

Other reviewers have mentioned the showers and how small they are. I don't totally agree with those comments having been there for two weeks and not being a skinny Minnie! They are perfectly adequate and are spotlessly clean with the shower curtains being changed regularly. I got caught in the shower curtain once but that was caused but me being daft!

We had no problems at all with water pressure. The problem was not of the sites making and has now been resolved and was certainly not worth mentioning.

The site was beautifully maintained and no problems at all with grass cuttings being thrown onto the van.

Here comes the best bits! The owners and the wardens. They are all wonderful and certainly go that extra mile to make sure you are ok. Lots of useful tips about things they have learned with their many years of caravan nine and doing the job they do.

We cannot praise them enough for a wonderful two weeks and for the little touches they gave that made things even better.

We met some lovely people on the site and many of them come time and time again.

We really hope that we will become regular visitors and just wish it wasn't quite so far from home

Keep up the amazing work Two Mills and we hope to see you all again soon.

Date of Visit: August 2013 Unit:  Campervan Rating:
Reviewer: Michaelely 2 reviews from this member

How anyone can complain about this site beats me. Toilets and showers exceptionally clean. Owners and wardens very helpful and friendly. Constant weather forecast 'stone'. Pitches quite adequate and kept very tidy.

The area is very quaint and the beaches are A1. If you like old England this is a must. Cromer is a typical old seaside town, kept in excellent state of repair. Don't forget the crab.

All in all perhaps the best site we have visited. Will certainly return if in this area again.

Mike and Marion Ely

Previous     56 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Norfolk   -   Search for a site

Win a Vehicle and Personal GPS Tracker from Towsure.com Visit the UKCS shop for exclusive discounts and offers

UKCS Meet Motorhome & Caravan Show 14/10 to 19/10 NEC Birmingham
Back at the NEC Birmingham this autumn - we have 20 pairs of tickets up for grabs

2077 Visitors online !