Visitor Reviews - Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park

Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road
Llandovery
Carmarthenshire   (Browse area)
SA20 0RD   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook

1m  1m  1m 1m  1m   1m  10m  1m  1m

Reviews:  119 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20

Date of Visit: August 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Nicolette832 1 review from this member

My wife and myself are first time caravanners, and as we live on the outskirts of llanelli, we wanted a touring site within an hour of our home. We arrived at the site to a very warm welcome, and explained that we were novices, and they immediately made us feel at ease. The campsites spotlessly clean, and there are ample toilet facilities, showers, washing and laundry facilities to accommodate all visitors. Although we only stayed for three days, we have already booked for August bank holiday weekend and I am sure that there will be several more visits in the future.

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Jippyjul 1 review from this member

I have been going to erwlon park for 30 years and I love it. Friendly family and people everyone says hello, it has changed a lot over the past few years into a beautiful well kept clean family site, my children grew up holidaying here and now take their family. I have many happy memories here, you can go to a lot of different places many advertised in the office or sit around the campsite all day relaxing it is a very peaceful place it also have some lovely walks around there too I hope to be going there for many years to come with my children and grandchildren

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Campervan Rating:
Reviewer: S Williams 3 reviews from this member

My husband and I have just come back from another visit to Erwlon. We found this lovely site 3 years ago and keep returning every year which in it's self says how much we love coming here.

The lovely wardens are so friendly and helpful. It's a genuinely quiet site.

The toilet block is one of the best we've found always clean and tidy and hot enough to take a sauna. Plenty of hot water. The pitch sizes are really generous. A short walk into Llandovery and there is a co-op, pub and newsagents.

We have already booked to come back for August bank holiday.

Great site, see you again soon.

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Little bess 4 reviews from this member

We have visited this site many times and always get a very friendly welcome from Marion and Len. Marion bent over backwood to help us get our family around us to celebrate a birthday, we cannot thank her enough. The site is always excellently kept with spotless facilities and the grounds looking very colourful at the moment. The local super market 300 yards down the road is very well stocked. Some very good food is to be had in the town which is an easy walk. All this for a very reasonable price. Will be returning.

Date of Visit: June 2014 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Gjhockin 1 review from this member

Having booked this campsite purely on it's location we were very pleased when we arrived because the welcome was warm and friendly. We set up but unfortunately discovered there was a problem with the electric hook-up. However, the male warden turned up and did his best to solve the problem, he persevered until a solution was found.

The site is extremely well maintained with colourful flower beds and spotless facilities. We loved the countryside around and took great pleasure in the red kites flying overhead. The town of Llandovery is a short walk away and the bars and restaurants were varied but friendly.

This site deserves another visit and so we will definitely do so in the near future.

Date of Visit: June 2014 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Fargil 3 reviews from this member

Been to this site many times and for many reasons.

The site is in a perfect location for llandovery itself, a lovely little town with many good shops and pubs and only a 15 minute walk or so from the site.

The showers and toilets are always very clean, with family rooms or single shower units.

The site is set out well although I always prefer being in the larger of the two fields as the on nearest the toilets always seems to be quite crowded and filled with permanent caravans but even there it is ok.

Friendly people who always have a 'hello' for you and the site owners are very nice too and are very helpful.

If I have one criticism, it would be, that if you allow dogs, then make sure they are always on leads and folk pick up after them, I noticed some fouling last time I was there, some dog owners are truly inconsiderate but that is my only niggle, otherwise a perfect site

Previous     119 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Carmarthenshire   -   Search for a site

Win a Coleman Event Shelter from Towsure.com Visit the UKCS shop for exclusive discounts and offers

UKCS Meet Somerset Motorhome Show 12/09 to 14/09 Shepton Mallet
All the latest Motorhomes and a host of accessories. Win Tickets or buy Discounted Day Ticket Offer!