Visitor Reviews - Willowbank Holiday Home & Touring Park

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > UK > England > North West > Merseyside > Site Reviews

Willowbank Holiday Home & Touring Park
Willowbank, Coastal Road
Ainsdale
Southport
Merseyside   (Browse area)
PR8 3ST   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook

1m  5m  5m  1m  5m  5m  1m   5m  1m

Open: 14th February -31st January

Units accepted:   No Tents  Caravans  Motorhomes  Statics on Sale

Reviews:  91 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16

Submit your own Review for a chance to Win 100!
Win 100Submit a review of this site for your chance to win 100 of Caravan Club vouchers or 100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of this month's sponsor, The Caravan Club. Join The Club from just 48 per year to enjoy access to over 2,700 sites, exclusive member benefits and site special offers.

Date of Visit: August 2016 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Helenwilliams237 1 review from this member

Our first visit to the Southport area, made much better with a really good campsite. Clean, friendly, all facilities first class, showers and toilets kept clean and fresh, the site throughout tidy, grass kept in good order, dog walk to beat all others, bins, emptied daily, tarmac for walkers, grass mown for dogs, and walk through the lovely adjacent static site, corner gardens, all different, and all so lovingly kept. Lots of areas for local habitat, bugs, birds and small creatures encouraged, and children welcomed, play area, quiet site roads, and even though it rained, the site is sandy and drains away, ready for the sunshine. A really 5 star site, with 5 star staff.

Loads of well spaced hook ups, not particularly suitable for people with mobility limitations as there is no shop on site.

Date of Visit: October 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Podbods 9 reviews from this member

This was our first ever night in our new Pod! The site fitted us in at short notice and the wardens were really helpful. Toilets, showers and pot washing facilities were all immaculate. Pitches nice and level and easy to maneuver into. Good pub/restaurant (The Sparrowhawk) within walking distance - food and real ales were excellent. Would use this site again. Wish we had stayed longer.

Date of Visit: July 2016 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Bob and Linda 1 review from this member

Very impressed with the site in general, very helpful and friendly staff, exceptionally clean toilet and shower block, no rubbishy to be seen and the bins were emptied regular, .

The journey to Southport takes just 10 minutes, and is well worth while, good shopping Lord Street.

Excellent restaurants and coffee shops.

Date of Visit: July 2016 Unit:  Trailer Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Damoruth 1 review from this member

What a wonderful location for our holiday. It was so convenient for trips to Southport and Formby and Ainsdale was a handy walking distance away. We had a huge pitch which was close to excellent washing up and toilet facilities. Traffic noise was definitely present but did not marr the holiday. Just perfect.

Date of Visit: June 2016 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Jim loudon 1 review from this member

Hi I would like to thank the staff for helping us on our arrival, I was a tad stressed as I had taken my two kids down for the 4 days break there both aged 3. 1/2. I was surprised how quickly I was seen to and within 5 minutes my caravan was on the pitch, the warden was so helpful as he could see I was travelling with two kids myself. I couldn't believe how clean the toilet facilities were, I think I was the first to require first aid as my daughter fell and cut her hand, but the staff were so helpful I couldn't thank them enough, the wardens would always ask if I was ok when ever they passed by and were great organising thee flow of traffic as not to upset any caravanners with unwanted parking outside there caravan by other campers, always a friendly wave as they passed by, this was a fantastic site for family's and the ground level was so flat this made our cycling rides a little easier. Again thank you to all staff credit to you all hopefully be back again soon Jim (Daddy), Joshua and Sophia

Date of Visit: April 2016 Unit:  Campervan Rating:
Reviewer: Mixedgrill 13 reviews from this member

I think the last review covered just about everything!

This is one of the best campsites that you could stay at!

Try the place for yourselves, You wont be disappointed!

We are already booked in again for later in the month.

Previous     91 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Submit a Review for a chance to Win 100!
Sponsored by the Caravan ClubSubmit a review to UKCampsite.co.uk of any caravan park or campsite for your chance to win your choice of 100 of Caravan Club vouchers or 100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of this month's sponsor, The Caravan Club. Join The Club from just 48 per year to enjoy access to over 2,700 sites, exclusive member benefits and site special offers.

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Merseyside   -   Search for a site

50 Tickets for the NEC Oct Motorhome & Caravan Show Win a Clarke IG2000 2kW Generator

UKCS Meet Beat at Tencreek 60s Weekend, Cornwall - 14th to 16th October
A Sounds of the Swinging Sixties long weekend concert with camping on site ...more

Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here. You may view our privacy and cookie policy here. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2016