Visitor Reviews - Leven Beach Holiday Park

Leven Beach Holiday Park
North Promenade
Leven
Fife   (Browse area)
KY8 4HY   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook

1m

Units accepted:    Tents  Caravans  Motorhomes  Statics for Hire  Statics on Sale

Reviews:  18 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6

Submit your own Review for a chance to Win 100!
100 for your reviewEvery month someone who has left a review of any caravan park or campsite will win 100 of Amazon vouchers So, if you've ever visited this campsite please submit a review for your chance to win!

Date of Visit: April 2017 Unit:  Trailer Tent Rating:
Reviewer: 2105paula 1 review from this member

Toilet area was clean but very dated. Shower area didn't look very clean so we didn't use them. No area to wash dishes, had to make do with the sinks in the toilets. Clubhouse is not family orientated, entertainment starts at 9. 30pm but children had to leave that area by 9pm? Which was a big let down having 3 children with us. Sadly, we would not recommend and we won't be returning.

Date of Visit: March 2015 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Eckmac 1 review from this member

I note the last review was 2012 and did not sound to good. The place seems to have just got worse. The showers are no longer scalding, they are freezing the hot pipework has been disconnected. The washing facility is no longer poor. There is not one. There is no fresh water fill up and no gray water discharge. There is no hand dryer in the ladies and no paper hand towels in the gents. No heating in either. No fresh water point (I guess the toilet block water is OK ?? Who knows) Chemical toilet is a disgrace once you clamber past the rubbish container and supermarket trolley.

The friendly receptionist did tell us there was no hot water and arranged a free caravan unit for us to shower in. Probably only possible when the site is very quiet.

And for this 25/night off season. What a total rip off. Give it a miss.

Reviewer: Kaz2 1 review from this member

Just spent 2 nights at this site and definitely won't be returning. Toilet blocks are the worst I have ever had to use and I've been camping for over 10 years. Very old fashioned and not very clean. There is no dishwashing area, when I asked where to wash my dishes I was told use the the toilet basins not very hygienic.

The site advertises they have WIfi they don't. The arcade was a joke only 4 machines were working and 2 of them were for over 18s.

Date of Visit: June 2014 Unit:  Static Rating:
Reviewer: Devidedjim 1 review from this member

Do not visit this depressing 'brown' unkempt site, no facilities as said on website, e g, bar shut at night, and 'inflated prices' when they feel like it, no entertainment, no wi fi arcade shut, no restaurant or any food available, disgusting toilets, smelly bar area, ignorant, false smiley faced, chain smoking receptionist, and dog muck everywhere. An absolute disgrace.

Date of Visit: August 2012 Unit:  Static Rating:
Reviewer: Grannymaz 1 review from this member

Just back from 4 days at Pettycur Caravans and was so disappionted with the standard of the van, Cooker not working fully, Shower was useless and the area surrounding the van was littered with cigarette buts. I had my husband and three grand kids ages 2, 9 and 10 and spent a lot of money in the restaurant, and leasure facilities, on the last day we checked out and went for breakfast in the restaurant only to be told that the hotel guests had to dine first and to come back at 10 then our breakfast would be served in the bar area, the restaurant was not buzy and there was lots of empty tables, I told the staff that they were making us feel second rate and I probably spent a lot more money that there hotel diners. First time at Pettycur and the last, I normally go to Leven. But I will be checking out other sites.

Date of Visit: July 2012 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Madfax1 1 review from this member

I spent last weekend at Leven Beach Park and found it had everything that it said it had, good toilets / shower block.

They did have a few things running in the small club house which seemed to go well.

There's only one thing I would say about this site is be aware of the golfers because during our stay a number of touring caravans and cars were damaged by golf balls hitting them.

Overall a good quiet stay.

Previous     18 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Submit your own Review for a chance to Win 100!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Fife   -   Search for a site

Win an Abberley 2 Lightweight Touring Tent Win a Best of British Holiday worth up to 175!

UKCS Meet Truckfest Peterborough - 22nd to 23rd April