Visitor Reviews - Riverside Camping

Seiont Nurseries
Pontrug
Caernarfon
Gwynedd   (Browse area)
LL55 2BB   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook

1m  5m  5m  10m  5m  5m  5m   5m  5m  1m

Open: 14th March - 31st October

Reviews:  118 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20

Write your own Review for a chance to Win £300 of Prizes!
Sponsored by Ordnance SurveyWin £200 Walkers Camping Kit and Tent AND £100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of our sponsor Ordnance Survey If you've ever visited this campsite please submit a review for your chance to win! Further info and prize details here

Date of Visit: July 2017 Unit:  Other Rating:
Reviewer: Sammy13 1 review from this member

I stayed at Riverside Camping Caernarfon, we stayed in one of the cabins because we wanted to try glamping, wow it was amazing and loved everything about it, the cabins are clean comfortable and you couldn't ask for anything different, the whole camp site was lovely and the staff and owners were truly warm friendly and would help you with anything you asked, I can not say a bad thing about the campsite or staff and truly would advise any one to stay here and I promise you you will not be disappointed, I'm recommending this to every one I know to stay here in future and I'm going back. Thank you for a truly amazing experience. Mrs Jenkins

Date of Visit: July 2016 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Angevo 2 reviews from this member

I love this campsite so much. It's our favourite. I camp with me, three kids aged 11, 10 and 6 and two well behaved dogs. The campsite is very welcoming. The pitches are fabulous. It's hard to pick a perfect pitch as there are so many great options to choose from. The river is fabulous entertainment. We've a dinghy we paddle down the river and we like to have a paddle and a swim when we go. The playground is central and easy to view from the pitches and I've never known a place where my kids have made so many friends and had so much fun! There is an undercover area where you can spend some time if it's rainy or play some table tennis or pool. What's great about this campsite is that there's enough to entertain without it being too commercial or busy. The balance is just right for us! The shower and toilet facilities and dish washing area are very nice too. No problem with wasps or flies. Lovely and quiet. 10 minutes into Caernarfon where there are lots of supermarkets and a chip shop and Chinese takeaway and the trusty MacDonalds and KFC! Also a home bargains in easy reach for cheap toys for rainy days or missing camping equipment. Lots of beautiful things to do around the surrounding area but to be honest there is plenty to entertain in the campsite itself. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thanks Riverside.

Date of Visit: July 2016 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Team 118 1 review from this member

Spent 2 nights here on 17th/18th July. Loved this site, had lots of space, and a lovely open feel. The shop was lovely and welcoming and the toilets and facilities were clean and modern. There was plenty to do for kids with a play park and sport area that included a basketball hoop.

There was a river running through the site with a spot to bathe in, that my son and dog took advantage of to cool down.

There was a bistro on site but this was closed on the day we were there unfortunately. The site also had a good walking path for doggies.

The area around had plenty to do, we went zip lining and visited Mount Snowdonia.

We would recommend and would definitely have a return visit to this beautiful part of the country.

Thank you.

Date of Visit: June 2015 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Dommie64 1 review from this member

Spent a week camping on this excellent site.

A quiet and secluded field with just the spund of the river and wildlife to wake you in the morning.

The toilets and facilities were clean and well maintained and the staff very helpful and friendly.

We didn't use the hookups, but they are available for tents and vans.

An excellent base to explore Snowdonia and North Wales.

Will be returning with our motorhome later in the year.

Date of Visit: July 2015 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Lizzylou2 2 reviews from this member

Fabulous campsite for kids. I took my three grandsons and they had a ball, despite the poor weather. Only issue I had was the tumble drier is really poor and the manager didn't mind that another camper took my wet washing out to put her own in. Manager told me the other washing was only damp so wouldn't take long. This surprised me as earlier in the week, when the drier was broken, she was so helpful and actually took the two sleeping bags I had washed and dried them for me.

Date of Visit: June 2015 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Odono83 2 reviews from this member

Excellent campsite stayed here for 3nights with wife and two kids. Kids loved the park and paddling in the river the mill restaurant on site is excellent and the site is close to lots off attractions. The toilets are spotless and the whole site well maintained. Will definitely be returning. Plus you can hire fire pits which you can bbq off as well.

Previous     118 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Write your own Review for a chance to Win £300 of Prizes!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Gwynedd   -   Search for a site

Win a Buzzwing Tilting and Folding 4 Bike Rack 5 pairs of Weekend Camping Tickets for the UK Autumn Motorhome & Caravan Show

UKCS Meet Tribfest Music Festival 18 - 21 August 2017
East Yorkshire - the world’s biggest tribute band music festival, discounted tickets too ...more