Visitor Reviews - Twelve Oaks Farm Caravan Park

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > UK > England > South West > Devon (South) > Site Reviews

Twelve Oaks Farm Caravan Park
Newton Abbot
Devon (South)   (Browse area)
TQ12 6QT   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook

5m  5m  1m

Units accepted:    Tents  Caravans  Motorhomes Caravan Storage Storage

Reviews:  32 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6

Submit your own Review for a chance to Win 100 of Amazon Vouchers
Win 100 of Amazon vouchersSubmit a review of this site for a chance to win. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win 100 of Amazon vouchers!

Date of Visit: August 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Fudge50 1 review from this member

Excellent site soo clean and friendly can't wait to return, the outside pool is a bonus and lovely and warm, the showers were of very high standard all facilities were very clean and had everything you need. The owners were very friendly and helpful, fishing lakes were good husband caught two 23ib plus fish,

Date of Visit: June 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Elsbycs 2 reviews from this member

Excellent site, beautiful new facilities, very helpful and friendly owners. Swimming pool was gorgeous and a welcome relief from the hot weather. Lovely children's play area. Lots to see and do in the area if you like the great outdoors. Lovely walks to the riverside where our dog enjoyed swimming. Good dog walk on site. All in all a great and memorable holiday in one of the best camp sites that we have stayed in and we do a lot of touring. Will certainly be going back soon.

Date of Visit: May 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Jen73 1 review from this member

Every thing about this site was perfect for us. The entire site was very clean and tidy, the new toilet and shower block was excellent even down to the background music. The pool was excellent for my husband and 4 year old and I enjoyed lying on the sun lounger beside it! The owners were really kind and helpful, even down to helping us reverse the caravan as we are learners. It is the perfect central site for many trips out. We will deffinatly be returning.

Date of Visit: February 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: AL53HX 13 reviews from this member

Spent four nights at this site last week, using their special mid week offer, they have just opened for the new season and, although the work was still in progress, it didn't interfere with our stay, the previous comments all mentioned the toilet block, I will agree with them all (OUTSTANDING)although the weather was changeable, we managed to get around and I was very taken with the city of Wells.

Back at the site I have one criticism, whether it was because we had the midweek offer or not, we were put on the top oaks level at the very top row, it was a windy pitch, and because of the prevailing direction all the time we were there, I didn't put my porch awning up, it was also a sloping pitch, there were other empty (level)pitches but I thought they were pre booked, which they weren't and were empty all week, as I had set everything up we sat it out for the 4 nights.

That niggle apart, I will go back but hopefully on a different area lower down the park

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Chipchip8 1 review from this member

Wonderful friendly site with small but well heated pool. The owner offered to help me sort my caravan out as I (female) was travelling by myself (with dog), being independent I declined! Clean toilets and showers and good dog walking area. You must try their own Peppered Minute Steak, if there's any left in the freezer!

Date of Visit: July 2014 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Pallett 10 reviews from this member

This is a very attractively laid out site with a few hard standings but mainly grass pitches. It would benefit from one or two more taps and disposal points though. The owners are lovely friendly and obliging people, and the facilities are kept very clean, but they are not the best and could do with a complete rebuild as they are getting left behind what is provided on other sites these days.

Previous     32 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Submit a Review for a chance to Win 100 of Amazon Vouchers
Win 100 of Amazon vouchersSubmit a review of any caravan park or campsite, for a chance to win. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win 100 of Amazon vouchers!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Devon (South)   -   Search for a site

Win a Champion 3100 Watt Inverter Petrol Generator Win a Win a One Week Stay at Vauxhall Holiday Park!

UKCS Meet Motorhome & Caravan Show 13 18 October
Occupying eleven huge halls of the NEC, it is guaranteed to be an unmissable event. Win tickets!