Visitor Reviews - Camping De La Touche

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > Europe > France > Loire Valley > Site Reviews

Camping De La Touche
Ferme De La Touche
Loches
Ligueil
Loire Valley   (Browse area)
37240   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook
Tel: 0033 247 59 54 94

1m  1m  1m 10m  1m   1m  5m  1m

Units accepted:    Tents  Caravans  Motorhomes Caravan Storage Storage  Glamping

Reviews:  62 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11

Write your own Review for a chance to Win 300 of Prizes!
Sponsored by Ordnance SurveyWin a 300 Prize Package including 100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of our sponsor Ordnance Survey If you've ever visited this campsite please submit a review for your chance to win! Further info and prize details here

Date of Visit: August 2017 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Rathbone 1 review from this member

We've been going to De La Touche for that last 4 years using it as both a stop over and as a main holiday base. Chris and his family have just taken over in the last 6 weeks and you can already see the difference he's making to improve the site further. With great plans for the next few years.

I never normally write reviews but following our stay this year I felt I had to put some leave something based on my experience. In terms of the campsite its easy to find a brilliant location and really nice friendly and welcoming. When we arrived I found the rear brakes had failed on my tow car. Chris and helped us massively ringing the garage and explaining the problem. Other campers Craig and Romi took the time to take me down to the garage and do some further translation for me and then Chris continued to ring and chase the garage for me during our stay and then dropped us back at the garage. The other thing we loved was the fact that whilst stuck on site for two days pretty much every other camper asked if we needed anything and offered to take us to town or fetch us shopping. It truly is a fantastic campsite and one I can't wait to return to next year!

Date of Visit: October 2016 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Adrian06 22 reviews from this member

We were fortunate in that the site was open. They are closing until next spring, to have a well earned rest. Advise phoning ahead out of season to check. We had the whole place to ourselves, large well equipped site. San facs clean, but dated. Good hot water supply and superb prep/washing up facility. Friendly helpful owners and we would use again, particularly as their season is longer than most.

Date of Visit: August 2016 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Melanie c 1 review from this member

Well what a lovely site we found. The owners John & Roz made us very welcome. Very clean showers/toilets. John made a conscious effort to talk to everyone, showing real interest. Very informative on area and places to go. Will definitely visit again, thank you

Date of Visit: August 2016 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Jsparkes201148 14 reviews from this member

We loved it here, quiet and relaxing. The owners John and Roz were pleasant and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Toilets etc always clean, with very hot water. Pitches very big, with or without shade.

Every one in the site very friendly and helpful.

Never thought I would eat fish and chips in France, but they are excellent here.

There is a large chest freezer for guests to use too.

Good fishing in the little river too

I had an intermittent electrical fault with my caravan which my Caravan Dealer had not been able to resolve. Another guest Eddie, an electrician, spent two hours in my van and rectified the problem. I was delighted.

Caravan storage available too

We will be back here next year.

Open all year.

Date of Visit: August 2015 Unit:  Campervan Rating:
Reviewer: Sir brixalot 1 review from this member

Stopped off with the intention of staying two days ended up staying six on the way down and a further three of the way back. Really nice spot, open and spacious pitches. We stayed toward the bottom of the site under fruit trees with view of river. Full of wild life to keep kids interested and nice guests on both occasions. The owners are very pleasant and easy going and were happy to give advice on visits recommend local busineses etc. Loches itself is very charming and we spent many an evening wandering around.

We'll be back

Date of Visit: August 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Bellringer18 5 reviews from this member

Lovely stay once again 14days. Nothing negative to say about site. All good. Roz and john go out of their way to make sure every thing ok with you as soon as you pitch up. We are going back this year because we always feel welcome and we leave relaxed and happy, and that's what holidays are about.

Previous     62 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Write your own Review for a chance to Win 300 of Prizes!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Loire Valley   -   Search for a site

Win 3 AutoSock car snowsock sets worth 49.95+ each Win an OLPRO Caravan Cover in your size

UKCS Meet Manchester Caravan & Motorhome Show 18 to 21 January 2018