Visitor Reviews - Forestside Farm

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > UK > England > Central > Staffordshire > Site Reviews

Forestside Farm
Marchington Cliff
Uttoxeter
Staffordshire   (Browse area)
ST14 8NA   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook
Tel: 01283 820353

1m  1m  1m 5m  5m   5m  5m  5m

Pitches: 5 caravans/10 tents/2Camping Pods

Units accepted:    Tents  Caravans  Motorhomes  Glamping

Reviews:  65 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11

Submit your own Review for a chance to Win 100!
Win 100Submit a review of this site for your chance to win 100 of Caravan Club vouchers or 100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of this month's sponsor, The Caravan Club. Join The Club from just 48 per year to enjoy access to over 2,700 sites, exclusive member benefits and site special offers.

Date of Visit: August 2016 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Slowroad 43 reviews from this member

Lovely small site with friendly owners. I just did an overnight on a cycle tour but I'd like to think I'd get back there for a few days sometime.

There's two paddocks for camping, one with a couple of caravans and a camping pod, and one with just a camping pod, the rest of the space is for tourers. The facilities are excellent, two bathrooms for men, two for women, with a loo, washbasin and shower. All very spacious and clean. There's also a kitchen room with kettle and microwave - appreciated this, saves on the camping gaz!

There are lots of footpaths for walks in the woods, but I can't report much on the local area as I didn't stay long enough. I hope to get back and explore sometime!

Date of Visit: August 2016 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Biketourer 1 review from this member

What can I say, this place is stunning! I've been touring for a few weeks now and every evening has been a bit of a lottery, this was my last stop before home and by far and away the best spot I've stayed at! Gorgeous view, impeccably kept camping area, facilities are no more than you need and the owners were hugely hospitable, I will be coming back here for years to come!

Date of Visit: July 2016 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Jillfares 8 reviews from this member

Great facilities large pitches, water on each Motorhome pitch

Came here with my grandson and dog we watched the cows being milked each morning and at teatime also saw calves in the sheds. Made very welcome then you are left to enjoy your stay

Can't recommend highly enough

Date of Visit: July 2015 Unit:  Other Rating:
Reviewer: Shazza39 3 reviews from this member

Lovely couple of nights staying in one of the 2 camping pods at Forestside. We have been before 3 years ago and pitched our tent, but after a full day at Alton Towers, we just wanted the easy option. And it was well worth it! The pod was very comfortable, with heating, lighting & electrical sockets (none of which we usually have). Very spacious and certainly protected us from the storm that came overnight. Jan was extremely helpful on our arrival, but we were left to it, which is always nice. The pitch included picnic table & fire pit with free wood that was extremely welcome. The toilet/shower block is minimal but loads of hot water. Great facilities in the kitchen area. The farm itself is in a beautiful area and the views are amazing. My only small suggestion is somewhere to put your things when you shower. The floor became a little dirty & the small stool couldn't cope with all my toiletries & clothes! Highly recommended & I'm sure we'll be back again!

Date of Visit: June 2015 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Jamie965 1 review from this member

We've just spent the weekend here & can't recommend this site enough! It's a lovely site, very clean, well maintained, in a quiet location and excellent value for money! Our six year old son was more impressed with the fact it was part of a working farm! The views from the camping field are also lovely. We will definitely stay here again in the future.

Date of Visit: May 2015 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Hwood 6 reviews from this member

We have just returned from a 2 night stay at Forestside Farm. It was our one year old's first ever camping trip and the site was perfect for her as it was small, tidy and safe.

The shower/toilet rooms were clean and spacious although I struggled to get hot water in the shower (my husband said his was fine).

The kitchen area was extremely useful too with 2 fridges, a freezer, kettle and microwave.

There is loads to do in the area and we would use the campsite again as a good base for visiting nearby attractions.

The view from the site is lovely and we enjoyed the birdsong.

Previous     65 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Submit a Review for a chance to Win 100!
Sponsored by the Caravan ClubSubmit a review to UKCampsite.co.uk of any caravan park or campsite for your chance to win your choice of 100 of Caravan Club vouchers or 100 of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of this month's sponsor, The Caravan Club. Join The Club from just 48 per year to enjoy access to over 2,700 sites, exclusive member benefits and site special offers.

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Staffordshire   -   Search for a site

50 Tickets for the NEC Oct Motorhome & Caravan Show Win a Clarke IG2000 2kW Generator

UKCS Meet Beat at Tencreek 60s Weekend, Cornwall - 14th to 16th October
A Sounds of the Swinging Sixties long weekend concert with camping on site ...more

Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here. You may view our privacy and cookie policy here. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2016