Visitor Reviews - Seaview Caravan And Camping Park

Seaview Caravan And Camping Park
Seaview
Benderloch
Argyll   (Browse area)
PA37 1QS   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook
Tel: 01631 720360

1m  1m  5m  5m  5m

Reviews:  43 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8

Date of Visit: September 2014 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Carriebr 3 reviews from this member

Well I can only endorse all of the amazing positive feedback left by other reviewers on this site.

Stayed in my tent, with dog (Jack Russell) for a whole week and wished it could have been a month. There is so much to see and do especially for outdoor types like myself but also others' interested in nature, wildlife, local heritage and a multitude of tourist 'attractions'.

I loved the indoor area with microwave, fridge, dining tables and literature etc which is a serious asset in inclement weather and especially for others' under canvas.

I also loved the eco-friendly aspect with Duncan meticulously having labelled various re-cycle bins, neatly and clearly so no excuses for not doing 'our bit' for the planet!

Most probably the most dog friendly site I've ever visited due to it's vicinity. Fab short stroll to gorgeous, clean, sandy beach where I ran every morning and was mesmerised by the tranquility and beauty of the area.

So all in all a big thumbs up from me and paws up from a very happy Jack Russell, Buster!

We will definitely be back :)

Date of Visit: September 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Ragdoll64 1 review from this member

Absolute gem of a site, which is very well kept. The showers/toilets are the best we've seen in our 40 odd years of caravanning - larger than standard shower cabinets with totally controllable appliances and loads of space to dry and change, which were kept spotlessly clean - cost £1 but well worth the charge! Great views onto the loch from anywhere on the site and a nice walk down to it. A lovely restaurant only a 5 minute walk from the site is a bonus. We found this campsite through this site and were impressed by the reviews left by visitors. We were so glad we we did! Although he had his quota of bookings for the time we were going, the owner, Duncan, said he could put us next to the reception - great pitch. Duncan made us feel very welcome on arrival and his personality and attitude throughout our stay helped make our holiday pleasurable.

Jay & Neil

Date of Visit: August 2014 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Wendy6969 2 reviews from this member

What can I say, best campsite we've ever been to. We hadn't booked but the owner was so friendly and took us straight to a spacious pitch with terrific views of the sea. Nice walk down to a lovely beach which dogs loved, in fact great for dogs as there is a walk at back of site through woods.

The toilets and showers were brilliantly clean, in fact the showers were better than some hotels I've stayed in-very spacious. Didn't walk into village but heard a great fish and chip van comes three times a week.

We travelled all over Scotland in our motorhome and this site was also the cheapest!

Would recommend to anyone in the area, just wished we could have stayed longer! Thank you.

Reviewer: Ephraim 1 review from this member

By the end of our 6 night stay I was beginning to think that Duncan must have had at least one identical looking brother because he was everywhere at all times. It would be extremely hard to find an owner who is so dedicated to customer satisfaction.

From ensuring all users get the best possible view available on their arrival to having just the right bit or piece available for those little niggles, nothing seemed to change his ever present smile.

The toilet block at the rear of the site and the newly erected shower block at the front, were always very clean, and as others have said many 3+ star hotels would be proud to have these facilities.

Signage to the site was very good, as was access.

It was noticeable that everybody we spoke to were return visitors each of whom were enthusiastic in their praise for the site. Some had been going for over 10 years. Hopefully we will soon be return visitors as the site has great views, great facilities and is quite handy for many days out to other places.

Reviewer: NickFW 1 review from this member

Delightful time here. I have one request if you come here please be a decent person and don't abuse the place as it is so peaceful and Duncan is a wonderful person and nothing is too much bother.

Drove in to be met by Duncan on his grass cutter which was a familiar sight throughout our 3 nights stay. He quickly checked our name and asked us to follow him to our space, right up the top of the sight in a wee area that was perfect for myself, my wife and 3 chihuahuas. The view was perfect and being new to caravanning, Duncan helped us make sure everything was set up. We had been to various campsites before but first time with our own van.

I'd read many reviews about how spotless this place was, you have no idea! Toilets at the back of the site were pristine. Shower block and toilets at the main facilities point were cleaner than anything I have seen in any public areas, hotel lobby or restaurant. Honestly when I say spotless that doesn't do Duncan and his partners hard work justice.

We even forgot our mallet for windbreakers and Duncan had a hammer we borrowed a couple of times.

The area itself is brilliant, I knew this area from being a boy so was comfortable down tralee bay, or out to Appin, Fort William and nearby Oban. This place is heaven, it's quiet field with sheep, cows and rabbits in the surrounding fields is ideal for couples, elderly, dogs etc. I would be back here in a heartbeat.

If you have kids it's a traditional place where you need to get back to the way I did when I was young. Fishing, kick a ball about, beach games, walking and exploring woodland. It really is a great place to escape the crazy stress of everyday life.

We stayed an extra night, we were only meant to be here for two but it was well worth staying on. I'm actually writing this whilst listening to the sea breeze.

Top class site, top class people, top class break. I don't want this place to be a packed out hell home and I don't think it ever will be due to Duncan's hard work and keeping vans well spaced out. It seems to be a site that gets repeat visitors. That's what we will be!

I've given this place full marks! Even for child friendliness. You may say why if it doesn't have any facilities for kids. If you have imagination and like to do traditional things that you can do with wide open fields, woodland, beach etc then your child will have a great holiday.

Oh and before I forget, the benderloch garage has a great wee shop that has everything and anything you will ever need. Great wee caravan spares shop.

Well done this little gem of a campsite.

Reviewer: Micbouncer 1 review from this member

Just back from 9 days on this wonderful site.

Location is great with stunning sea views.

Pitches well spaced out, all with sea views.

Toilets and showers are the cleanest I've ever seen.

No playpark for kids however beach is only a short walk away.

Local village a short walk away with shop, cafe, and bar, also Oban is only 15 minute drive away.

Owner (Duncan) couldn't be any more helpful and friendly.

Superb value for money.

Looking forward to returning to site.

Previous     43 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Argyll   -   Search for a site

Win a Nemesis Ultra Wheel Clamp! from Towsure.com Visit the UKCS shop for exclusive discounts and offers