Visitor Reviews - Sarnfaen Touring And Tent Park

Sarnfaen Touring And Tent Park
Ffordd Glan Y Mor
Tal Y Bont
Gwynedd   (Browse area)
LL43 2AQ   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook

1m  1m  1m  1m  5m  10m  5m   1m

Open: Easter To October

Units accepted:    Tents  Caravans  Motorhomes  Statics for Hire

Reviews:  8 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6

Reviewer: Astonfamily 4 reviews from this member

Just come back from this site and have loved it. We are seasoned campers and always camp down near to this site but left it late to book. Heather the lady I emailed was nothing but helpful and friendly. We arrived and was shown to the field and was told we could have are pick of pitches. Our friends were new to camping so we picked near to the toilet (one of the toilet blocks). We pitched up and was given a coded for the toilet block at begin of site where the showers were. The site was clean tidy near to the beach and sands resort. The showers were clean and its a pound for 2 tokens but we only used 1 per shower. The port cabin toilets just need up dating but I would go back to this site again. I would recommend it to anyone from beginner to seasoned camper.

Date of Visit: August 2012 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Sasha16877 2 reviews from this member

Visited late August with touring caravan. The field was level no hardstanding on this site. The grounds were kept nice, short grass.

The toilet and shower block are kept clean, but for 50p a shower and I needed 2 tokens (1) not happy. The water pressure wasn't good either. Only one shower.

Didn't appreciate kids playing football, baseball, flying boomerangs, remote controlled helicopters, screaming torpedo's and golf balls. I did mention to the owners about putting a sign up 'no ball games' but nothing was done.

The sands resort is just down the road for arcades, pub, chip shop etc. The beach 10 mins away, loved the beach.

Date of Visit: April 2012 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: CaterClan 1 review from this member

Just returned from Easter Break and wanted to say thank you to Heather and family for their pleasant, relaxed and family friendly park, we have had a lovely week despite the weather. Park grounds are really nicely kept and location is great for beach and sufficient distractions if wanting them. We are a Vermont L with Awning and plot had plenty of room which is a huge bonus, plus had friends tent joining. Only comment would be toilets/showers basic, but sure they will be improved over time, would return here, kids loved it.

Date of Visit: July 2011 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Shropwolf 1 review from this member

For a small campsite the the shower block is more than adequate. OK you are charged 50p but you get sufficient time without having to queue. They are also security coded so that only the campsite users can use them. It is an ideal location for families with shops, arcade, takeaway & a family club all nearby, not forgetting the superb stretch of beach. When the sun shines there is no better place to be! The proprietors are very friendly & will do everything they can to help. I had already visited the site in May with just my wife, children & Grand-daughter but this time the whole family came from all over the country, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Nieces, Nephews all got together for a fantastic holiday. We will definitely be back late July 2012.

Date of Visit: June 2011 Unit:  Campervan Rating:
Reviewer: Lmcm 3 reviews from this member

Really lovely site, the wardens were extremely helpful. This was my first ever campervaning experience and it was great. Only 5 mins walk to the beach, and what a lovely stretch of beach it is. Very clean toilets and showers and a nice sized pitch. I only stayed one night and did not have any children, so cannot comment on the facilities for children.

The shop seemed to have everything that you would need, and I even managed to get a replacement dog lead, that one of mine had chewed through.

The take away was open at good times fro all meals and I only sampled the chips, but they were well priced and nice enough for fried potatoes!

I didn't go into Barmouth, but drove through and it looked very nice, although very busy, as it was great weather when I was there.

I will definitely be back to this site again.

Date of Visit: May 2010 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Fellys@fsnet.co 2 reviews from this member

My wife and I decided to try Sarn faen farm site after a recommendation so we thought that we would give it a try, well we weren't disappointed its in a lovely location its well maintained the pitches are always kept very tidy.

The toilet blocks and shower areas are a bit dated but always kept very clean, the showers cost 50p per token and you get a generous amount of water and time for your money.

We enjoyed it so much that we have booked again for June if you want peace and quite this is the site to be on.

There is a supermarket and two smaller shops nearby. Two pubs which sell meals and amusement arcades, and not to forget the lovely beach which is only 10 Min's walk away from sarn faen farm park. And one more thing that I want to mention is that the walks around this area are superb

Previous     8 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Gwynedd   -   Search for a site

Win a Dining Package, worth 124.98 from Yeomans Visit the UKCS shop for exclusive discounts and offers

UKCS Meet Somerset Motorhome Show 12/09 to 14/09 Shepton Mallet
All the latest Motorhomes and a host of accessories. Win Tickets or buy Discounted Day Ticket Offer!