Visitor Reviews - Harbury Fields Farm Caravan Park

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > UK > England > Central > Warwickshire > Site Reviews

Harbury Fields Farm Caravan Park
Middle Road,
Harbury,
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire   (Browse area)
CV33 9JN   See Map                                 Share Google Plus  Tweet This!  Share on Facebook
Tel: 01926 612457

1m  1m  1m 5m  5m   5m

Open: 14th Feb To 30th Nov

Units accepted:   No Tents  Caravans  Motorhomes

Reviews:  82 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14

Write your own Review to win a 150 Amazon Voucher!

Date of Visit: July 2016 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Archie Bargee 11 reviews from this member

One of the nicest sites we have stayed on! This was our second visit and there had been a programme of upgrading since we were here last, the original facilities have had individual shower rooms added on the side of the reception cabin and lounge, beautifully clean and comfortable with plentiful hot water. Well sited but a slightly dodgy narrow access road, fine for our van, but might be a problem for big tourers. Friendly welcome and the opportunity to choose our own pitch ('just give me the number when you are settled') not the adults only site that we tend to choose, children seemed welcome, although no real play area for them, the ones there at the same time as us were absolutely no bother to anyone.

Lots to do in the area - check out Compton Verney and the Motor Museum - great value.

Date of Visit: June 2017 Unit:  Other Rating:
Reviewer: Marshmallowqueen 5 reviews from this member

Just spent a lovely few days on this site. I didn't want to come home! One of the best I have found so far. The pitches are well maintained and the site facilities are kept very clean. The pitches are nicely spaced apart. Wardens very welcoming. There is currently no shop on site but there is a Coop in Harbury Village about a mile away. At one point the only sound I could hear were the lambs! You do hear aircraft above and some road noise but nothing that bothered me. I would agree with another reviewer who said the site had an adults only feel, suits me.

Avoid approaching via Harbury Village as there are lots of parked cars on the roads and some roads very narrow. I used Fosse Way then Middle Road.

Once on Middle Road the site is on the right, a short distance ( 300 m ish) from the Fosse Way junction. Look for the bus stops, one on each side. The Camp site sign is not obvious from the road as its close to the hedge at ground level (& I was looking for old logo) The site is some distance down the track from the turning off Middle Road. The track is single track but there are passing places and it didn't seem to cause any problems as there is space. To begin with I thought I had gone wrong. I should have looked at Satellite view on google maps before leaving home.

Site is affiliated to C&MHclub.

Hope to return soon.

Date of Visit: May 2017 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Bazzo 3 reviews from this member

Our first visit to this site but certainly not our last. On arrival you are greeted by members of the family who are always friendly and welcoming. We usually stay on adult only sites and this could just as well be. Although there were some children on site they were quiet and well behaved. The toilets and showers were spotless, warm and always plenty of hot water. All pitches are fully serviced and are of a generous size but if you erect an awning, your car will be parked on the grass. The site is quiet, albeit you are under the flight path to Birmingham International. So apart from the drone of aircraft and bird song there is little else to disturb you. I read that the access road is described as, 'iffy' but I can't agree, yes there is only room for one car/caravan but there are three passing places which are visible in advance. The only thing that is stopping me giving ten out of ten, is that in the middle shower block there is nowhere to put toiletries when showering. A small point which could I am sure be easily remedied.

Date of Visit: May 2017 Unit:  Motorhome Rating:
Reviewer: Lms0110 34 reviews from this member

Excellent site that has a feel of an adults only site which suits us fine. Lovely to be able to select our own pitch and just let Steph know on reception, very friendly and accommodating seeing as no sooner had I informed her of our pitch number I found a different pitch that suited our needs better and no problem in changing it.

Pitches were generous each with own water tap and drain. Excellent dog walk around the farm and the dogs are allowed off lead as the sheep are securely fenced in.

3 separate shower/toilet blocks, clean and roomy.

The local village is about a 25 min walk and has 2 pubs, 1 Co-op, 1 convenience store, a chemist and a library. We didn't use the pubs so cant comment. Bus stops located at the entrance to the farm.

Date of Visit: May 2017 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: 9tiger9 14 reviews from this member

Really ought not to tell anyone about this site and keep it to myself ! What an absolute cracker of a site ! Everything clean n tidy. Hot and I mean hot water so take note. Pitches large and fully serviced for 22. 50 a night ! Ideal location for Warwick Stratford Leamington spa etc. Highly recommend this site

Date of Visit: March 2017 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Lynm 75 reviews from this member

Another lovely visit to this site. I do like this site as it is in a lovely location. Choosing your pitch on arrival is fantastic too. Friendly welcome and rural views. The facilities are always clean and tidy. Very much the same feeling as my last review. Worth a visit.

Previous     82 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Write your own Review to win a 150 Amazon Voucher!

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Warwickshire   -   Search for a site

Win 3 AutoSock car snowsock sets worth 49.95+ each Win an OLPRO Pop up Utility tent

UKCS Meet Manchester Caravan & Motorhome Show 18 to 21 January 2018