Tent and Awning Showcase Index > Vango > Colorado 600 Reviews|
RRP on date added:
Living area groundsheet:
6 (more 6 berth tents)
Average User Rating:
8.91/10 from 11 reviews
Viewed: 38005 times
Back to index
Member Uploaded Images - click to enlarge
If you have a photo of this Tent click here to upload it
11 Reviews of the Colorado 600 Showing 11 to 11 Page:
By: Howtons Reason: I own(ed) one Made in: 2007 Rating: Date: 05/05/2008
This is our first 'proper' tent and we weren't disappointed. Easy to put up, we managed to do it by torchlight for our maiden voyage. Very roomy in the living area, even my hubbie could stand up. Haven't tried it in the wet yet, but sure it'll be ok.
0 from 0 people found this review helpful, was it helpful to you?
11 User Reviews of the Colorado 600 - Showing 11 to 11 Page:
Add your review of the Colorado 600!
If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks!|
To leave a review you need to be logged in to the UKCampsite.co.uk Please log in or register here.
With the sleeping areas in the tunnel sections and living area in the dome, the Colorado tents offer great use of space. Ideal for family camping or groups.
"The Colorado makes excellent sense for those families who have given it a try and want to take the whole business a little more seriously. With the sleeping area in the tunnel and living area in the dome, the Colorado range combine comfortable sleeping areas with large living space." OCC OUTDOOR
Flysheet: Protex 3000
Inner: Breathable H2O repellent Ripstop Polyester
Poles: Fibreflex (& steel awning poles)
• Seam taped flysheet which gives long lasting protection from the elements.
• Mesh ventilation on the inner tent reduces the build-up of condensation and keeps bugs out.
• Pitches flysheet first which allows you to erect it quickly and easily, keeping the inner dry.
• Bathtub inner groundsheet which gives you total climate protection and prevents insects crawling in.
• External, continuous pole sleeves which help you pitch it easily.
• Fibreflex fibreglass poles which are though, sturdy & reliable.
• Colour coded poles which help you put the correct poles in their pole sleeves.
• Twin ventilation on the porch which helps reduce the build-up of condensation.
• Riser groundsheet in the living area and porch which gives extra comfort and adaptability.
• Carry bag which makes packing, transport & storage easy.
... there may be more info on their website
Back to main tent and awning index
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...