Tent and Awning Showcase Index > Vango > Kratos 600XL Reviews|
RRP on date added:
Living area groundsheet:
6 (more 6 berth tents)
Average User Rating:
10/10 from 1 reviews
Viewed: 563 times
Back to index
Member Uploaded Images - click to enlarge
If you have a photo of this Tent click here to upload it
1 Reviews of the Kratos 600XL
By: Vikkee Reason: I own(ed) one Made in: 2017 Rating: Date: 01/09/2017
Absolutely love this tent and its still in the sale at go outdoors. Its very spacious and light and airy. We put it up in no time about 30 mins. I love the separate kitchen/living space. It stood still in wind and rain and kept us dry. I can't wait to use it again later this month. I would recommend to anyone for the price its great.
0 from 0 people found this review helpful, was it helpful to you?
Add your review of the Kratos 600XL!
If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks!|
To leave a review you need to be logged in to the UKCampsite.co.uk Please log in or register here.
The Vango Kratos 600XL is a huge 6 person tent that gives you plenty of comfort and space for a family camping trip.
It's designed with a pre-attached awning and double sectioned living area that allows for your meal prep to be kept separate from your luxurious home-from-home living space.
Featuring pre-angled Fibreglass poles, the luxury of 'lights out' inners and bedroom pockets, it's built for total comfort and relaxation.
- Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms, made using 'Lights out' dark fabric to keep them cool and dim
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet makes for a a bug and draught free environment, with external storm skirt
- "TBS ®II" System keeps the tent stable in strong winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected
- Toggled Privacy Curtains, can simply be rolled away when not in use
- 'AirZone' high and low level ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the tent
Bedroom pockets, conveniently positioned for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows maximise light in and visibility out
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
... there may be more info on their website
Back to main tent and awning index
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...