Tent and Awning Showcase Index > Other > Berghaus Air 6 XL Reviews|
RRP on date added:
Living area groundsheet:
6 (more 6 berth tents)
Average User Rating:
9/10 from 1 reviews
Viewed: 173 times
Back to index
Member Uploaded Images - click to enlarge
There are currently no images uploaded by members for this Tent. If you have a photo, be the first to upload one.
1 Reviews of the Berghaus Air 6 XL
By: Gad1701 Reason: I own(ed) one Made in: 2017 Rating: Date: 24/09/2017
Great tent for small family who want more space for living rather than bedrooms. Easy to pitch and take down,standing height throughout with a nice veranda to the front. Works with the berghaus air porch to give even more storage or dining space. The downsides, air pump a bit flimsy and one of the holding studs snapped off after second use, the bedrooms can be divided into 3x2,4+2 or open plan for 6 but not 50/50.
The windows are great but use toggles to close out the more modern zips to close.
0 from 0 people found this review helpful, was it helpful to you?
Add your review of the Berghaus Air 6 XL!
If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks!|
To leave a review you need to be logged in to the UKCampsite.co.uk Please log in or register here.
Part of the new Air tent range, the Air 6 XL Air Tent from Berghaus is spacious, customisable and ventilated- important features for big family camping adventures. Erectable walls in the sleeping area allow privacy for you and your family, while ventilated bedrooms ensure you stay cool and comfortable. Pitching is quick and painless with quick and release valves, complete with side doors, main entrance and a two awning porches.
- Pitches in minutes, deflates in seconds
- Quick release air valves High performance TPU beams - for superior quality and strength unlike other PVC beams on the market
- Two-way double efficiency stirrup pump with gauge included
- 6000mm HH fly sheet
- Tunnel construction with pre-attached bedrooms
- Air flow ventilation system
- Two side doors and one main front door
- Mesh doors on all entrances
- Built in sheltered porch area with windows
- Rainhood above side door
- Fully sewn in ground sheet
- Excellent head room in living area and bedrooms
- 4 corner stake pegs and steel roundwire pegs
- Adjustable pegging points
- Fly sheet and groundsheet fully seam taped
- Darkened bedrooms to reduce early morning light
- Large organisers below windows and multiple pocket organisers
- Extra-large windows
- Valve tightener and repair kit
- Robust, wheeled carry bag
- Weight: 36.7kg
- Capacity: 6 people
Back to main tent and awning index
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...
||NEC Motorhome and Caravan Show 17th to 22nd October
See all the new-for 2018 products, including caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and folding caravans – plus 1000s of accessories ...more