24 Daily Prizes plus a Christmas Day Star Prize
Every day until Christmas we're giving away thousands of pounds worth of prizes. The 24 daily prizes include tents, awnings, luxury camping chairs, stoves and rucksacks, amazing touring and glamping holidays(!), Iceytek coolboxes, fabulous Duvalay mattress toppers and sleeping bags and more! Each day click on the window to view the daily prize and be entered into the prize draw to win it! Plus each day you enter you will also receive an extra entry for the star prize, drawn on Christmas Day, that's up to 24 chances to win the Star Prize too!
How it Works:
- Each day we're giving away a new prize - click on today's window to view the prize and for automatic entry
- At the end of each day all entries will be entered into a random draw to find the daily winner
- Each day you enter you will also get an extra entry into the Star Prize drawn on Christmas Day, so if you come back each day and enter you will have 24 chances to win the Star Prize!
What's the Star Prize?
As well as the 24 daily prizes, on Christmas Day we'll be giving away the Advent Calendar Star Prize worth £1.999! If you are the lucky winner you will be walking away with the following:
- A Bluetti PowerOak AC200P Portable Power Station worth £1,999 with:
- 13 Output Ports for Multiple Devices
- Flexible 5 Recharge Methods (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead acid battery)
- Smart Touchscreen LCD Display
- LiFePO4 powered with 540Ah capacity and an output of up to 2000W
- Perfect for use at home, in a campervan, caravan, motorhome or on a camping trip
- Find out more about the PowerOak AC200P Power Station here where you can also read our review
Remember, you don't have to open them all, but the more daily windows you open, the more chances you have to win the Star Prize on Christmas Day!
Winners and Prizes So Far: (log in to see your entries)
Missed a Day? Don't worry, you can still win the Star Prize on Christmas Day, just remember, you don't have to open them all, but the more daily windows you do, the more chances you have to win the Star Prize on Christmas Day!
Competition prizes only available to UK residents. No cash alternatives for prizes are available.
Daily Entry Reminder Emails
We can send you an daily reminder to ensure you visit each day, and gain the maximum number of entries for the Star Prize! Just open today's window, and we'll send you optional reminders for the rest of the calendar.
Thank you to our Advent Calendar Sponsors
This year we have multiple sponsors and thanks to their amazing generosity the daily prizes are bigger and better than ever. Every single day you could be winning prizes including tents, awnings, luxury camping chairs, stoves and rucksacks, amazing touring and glamping holidays(!), Iceytek coolboxes, fabulous Duvalay mattress toppers and sleeping bags and more!
||UK based company OLPRO create top quality camping and caravanning products including tents, awnings, melamine, chemicals, sleeping bags, windbreaks, and much more|
||Lovat Parks have four touring and camping holiday parks in beautiful Cornwall and the New Forest. Take in the great outdoors at some of the UK’s most amazing locations|
||As seen on Dragon's Den, in the last 10 years Duvalay's memory foam mattress toppers and sleeping bags have become massively popular.|
||Set in over 20 acres of tranquil parkland in beautiful Dorset, South Lytchett Manor caravan and camping and Glamping park offers every modern facility in an idyllic location.|
||Coolboxes UK supply the legendary Icey-Tek range of cool boxes - from small weekend camping ice chest to a large coolers - which can stay cold for up to 10 days|
||Military1st is a UK based online shop offering a huge selection of quality camping equipment, outdoor clothing and footwear, bushcraft equipment and accessories.|
||Towsure is one of the UK's leading leisure stores, with two camping superstores and a huge range of outdoor pursuit products, caravan equipment and towbars.|
||With over 10 years of experience in energy storage, BLUETTI is committed to building the world's best power stations for campervans, caravans, explorers, and off-grid life.|