| Topic: Show us your Tent Photos
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 .... 40
Message posted by Webmaster27/4/2010 at 5:35pm
Outfit: VW Campers and Tents Location: Buckinghamshire
Forum Posts: 7549
Tent Reviews: 3
|Site Reviews Total:|| 82|
|Site Reviews 2022:|| 0 |
|Site Reviews 2021:|| 18 |
|Site Reviews 2020:|| 13 |
|Site Reviews 2019:|| 21 |
|Site Reviews 2018:|| 6 |
|Site Nights 2022:|| 0|
|Site Nights 2021:|| 33|
|Site Nights 2020:|| 24|
|Site Nights 2019:|| 44|
|Site Nights 2018:|| 9||
Here's how to do it
1. Go to http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/tents/ and search for your tent
2. Click on the tent to bring up the details page, then click on the link for Member Uploaded Images
3. Click Browse to select an image from your computer, and select the photo(s) you want to use. Enter a comment, then click on the Upload Image button
4. The photo will then be uploaded and appear on the website.
5. If you want to include the photo on a thread, or post, click on it once uploaded, to bring up the large version. You'll then see the photo, and at the bottom a link, something like
6. Highlight the entire link address, and right click and copy it
7. Back in your post, click on the button, to include an image.
8. Paste the link from step 6, and click okay
9. Submit your post! The image will now appear in your post on the thread.
Doing it this way ensures images are uploaded to one place, and kept to a reasonably uniform size for posting on threads. It also means they won't disappear into the ether ever, as they are hosted on this website. Finally it means users of the tent reviews page will also benefit, as well as those who read the forums.